MoeNovel saving us again

Yuuko

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I prefer them to localize Shirokuma though if they really want to keep censored release policy, simply because it's already had censored version at PSP with additional scenario. But then again, maybe it'll be hard for MoeNovel to do that because of Konosora infamy so there's that.

See, that's just it.  Pulltop already released an uncensored game.  In 2008, Jast USA released Princess Waltz.  I happened to like Princess Waltz, so I'm naturally interested in other Pulltop titles.  This is the primary reason I was so upset with MoeNovel for butchering IMHHW.  I wanted that game really badly not just because of all the awards it's supposed to have won, but because I actually knew Pulltop by reputation; I was really not happy that I felt compelled to boycott it.

I gather Will isn't all that enchanted with Jast USA anymore, considering their brands have been branching out to MangaGamer and Sekai.  Will is allowing other brands to release uncensored things; I think Peter was right on the money when he said they wanted to try something different with MoeNovel.

Honestly, I don't care if MoeNovel exists and only releases censored stuff.  But I do care that Pulltop games don't get full releases, and I also care about translation quality.  Sekai/Denpa and MangaGamer have shown they know how to take care of that.

5 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

It basically says this is a Japan only version, (RIP,) and that it will include "ecchi" scenarios and CGs not seen in the western release.

So, based on this, it would seem like the west is not getting an official patch to get the H stuff.