MoeNovel saving us again

Yuuko

On 5/14/2017 at 10:51 PM, Swim Swim said:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, as said VNs for me mostly all about moege/charage so we are pretty much on the same page with our taste.

The only difference that I also like gore(it would be better to say guro) Because games or movies described with high ammount "gore" , almost always ends up really disappointing due to lackluster gore, its not enough for me. 

What about tv shows like game of thrones? I remember that having some scenes like that i think.

On 2017. 05. 15. at 5:23 PM, exaccuss said:

What about tv shows like game of thrones? I remember that having some scenes like that i think.

Yes GoT has decent gore contect(in this case more like natural portrayal of some death scene) for a western show, though the plot became really predictable as of late seasons and plot armor feels too strong, neither was case in the beginning. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

Seems like Pulltop will be releasing 18+ version of the first Moenovel Love Kami game in Japanese 

NSFW

I will be quite curious to see how supporters of them will react if they don't release an 18+ patch over here. Grab the popcorn and a sapporo and sit back and watch the mayhem as it unfolds.

The above image if you squint you can actually see that at least one of those CGs is significantly (not censored) different from the one in the current game.

7 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Seems like Pulltop will be releasing 18+ version of the first Moenovel Love Kami game in Japanese 

NSFW

So West will get the nerfed edition? Thats a rip-off.

Hopefully moenovels focus group in the west --- when asked why they did butchered Konosora- (french 12 year old girls) will make up for the lost sales.

Moenovel to Visual novels what 4Kids was to Anime. Just disappear already

I can't really say that I'm interested.  I took a look at the abominati- *coughs* the second LoveKami game and wanted to puke inside forty lines.  Also, Moenovel's localizations are... *grimaces*

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

So..... anyone else here looking forward to the new project itself? As for me, not too much considering that they only released two short Lovekami spin off so far.

Based on the revelation that their second title was also censored?  No, and it doesn't even matter what it is.

I mean, I suppose they could release the not-yet-out 18+ version of that Lovekami title in English, and if they did, I'd probably change my mind about writing them off.  But I doubt very much that they will.  I more or less am back to wanting them to quit releasing stuff, so Pulltop games can go to MangaGamer or Sekai.