Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Limerence_

Grisaia no Meikyuu Route Order

Just started on Grisaia no Meikyuu. I'm kinda itching to play the main route, but I'm not exactly sure if I should read the afterstories first. Do they contain spoilers for the main route? Is there any preferred route order I should follow? Thanks. 

They are separate entities. The Meikyuu + Rakuen main stories goes down a different path from all the after routes. The after routes are all continuations of the routes in Kajitsu.

Basically, play them in any order you want; it doesn't make a difference, as the after routes and grand route has nothing to do with one another.

I suggest doing the Meikyuu>Rakuen path last... since you'll almost inevitably need to start Rakuen immediately after the main story path of Meikyuu or go insane from the cliffhanger ending.  I know I did, when Meikyuu first came out in Japan.

I seem to remember a handful of insignificant references to the Meikyuu Grand Route in the after stories, but I don't remember exactly what they were and I doubt they are important anyway.

18 hours ago, Dergonu said:

They are separate entities. The Meikyuu + Rakuen main stories goes down a different path from all the after routes. The after routes are all continuations of the routes in Kajitsu.

Basically, play them in any order you want; it doesn't make a difference, as the after routes and grand route has nothing to do with one another.

The meat of the Meikyuu Grand Route is not on a different path as the Kajitsu routes + after stories, since it's a prequel story about Yuuji's past that applies to all routes.

Edited by Decay

57 minutes ago, Decay said:

The meat of the Meikyuu Grand Route is not on a different path as the Kajitsu routes + after stories, since it's a prequel story about Yuuji's past that applies to all routes.

But this still leads to the Rakuen route, and this whole storyline is a new, alternative ending, completely unrelated to the events of the Kajitsu heroine endings. Therefore, it has no relevance to the after routes, and can be played in any order you want.