Grisaia no Meikyuu Route Order

Limerence_

They are separate entities. The Meikyuu + Rakuen main stories goes down a different path from all the after routes. The after routes are all continuations of the routes in Kajitsu.

Basically, play them in any order you want; it doesn't make a difference, as the after routes and grand route has nothing to do with one another.

I suggest doing the Meikyuu>Rakuen path last... since you'll almost inevitably need to start Rakuen immediately after the main story path of Meikyuu or go insane from the cliffhanger ending.  I know I did, when Meikyuu first came out in Japan.

I seem to remember a handful of insignificant references to the Meikyuu Grand Route in the after stories, but I don't remember exactly what they were and I doubt they are important anyway.

18 hours ago, Dergonu said:

They are separate entities. The Meikyuu + Rakuen main stories goes down a different path from all the after routes. The after routes are all continuations of the routes in Kajitsu.

Basically, play them in any order you want; it doesn't make a difference, as the after routes and grand route has nothing to do with one another.

The meat of the Meikyuu Grand Route is not on a different path as the Kajitsu routes + after stories, since it's a prequel story about Yuuji's past that applies to all routes.

Edited by Decay

57 minutes ago, Decay said:

The meat of the Meikyuu Grand Route is not on a different path as the Kajitsu routes + after stories, since it's a prequel story about Yuuji's past that applies to all routes.

But this still leads to the Rakuen route, and this whole storyline is a new, alternative ending, completely unrelated to the events of the Kajitsu heroine endings. Therefore, it has no relevance to the after routes, and can be played in any order you want.