Introducing myself; Found this site FAR too late (Former Fortissimo Unofficial TL Project)

Hello there Fuwa community, my name is Kratosirving, formally known as COMegamanexe. I give the former name for those who have run across the completely amateurish and personal TL/subtitling work I've done for the following Visual Novels:

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier (vndb: https://vndb.org/r12797)

Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:Nachsten Phase (vndb: https://vndb.org/v7595)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo (vndb: https://vndb.org/r40043)

As the title of the thread states and/or alludes to, I never knew that this site existed until quite recently. As to why I've decided to make an account here now, it's mainly to have semi-expand the sphere of influence to others who may not have heard about the series or the no-so-great work I've done on it. I always did the work I did on Fortissimo just to spread awareness of a title and its subsequent versions and sequel that I've loved, and have now finished working on. Should a new version or new title in the series drop, I do not plan to work on it as I have done in the past. If there's any actual interest in a more professionally done or official TL, I would of course be happy but I'm definitely not expecting it considering how obscure the titles are - especially here now as we approach the middle of 2017.

I don't know if I should really make a thread in the Translation Project section of the board considering the work I did isn't exactly a true translation - just subtitles - but I'll put the links to the playlists in my signature or something. For anyone interested in conversing on the subject or the work I've done with it, I'll always be happy to help out.

Anyhow, this is a short introductory post made near midnight for me, so not really sure how to end this with my sleepy brain. :D

My first encounter with Fortissimo EXS was through your videos sometime ago before I decided to read it for myself, and it ultimately turned out to be one of my favorite VNs I've ever read!

Hopefully your work will encourage other people to try it out as well.

Anyways, welcome to fuwa! :sacchan: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome. I understand what you mean about finding this site late. I was working on a VN translation project for 6 years without knowing there was anywhere like this still alive to post it with a whole thriving community full of other VN fans.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I'd found that Fortissimo was quite interesting trilogy. I hope that someday someone could add your subtitle to the VN itself (Or edited it if you didn't satisfied), and had the whole trilogy translated obviously. Hope you had fun here.