Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road AlphaROMdiE Help

notom

I'm trying to get the game to run with the AlphaROMdiE.exe, however it only works when I run the .exe from the mounted ISO. In other words, the game will only run when I use the .exe from "disc" like this:edea205624e09e2fb038cdb35fdff8c5.png

The game will run in this way, but since it is in the disc drive, I am unable to save and unable to install any patches from Tsurezure Scans when they will put them out. 

What happens when I install the game, then attempt to crack with AlphaROMdieE.exe is just nothing. I will drag the .exe to the program interface, AlphaROM will fade out, then nothing happens. The shortcut that AlphaROM makes has no effect when executed. 

I'm pretty stuck. Any suggestions welcome, this is the only VN that AlphaROM has had no effect on in a long time for me. Thank you!

I have solved the issue myself.

For anyone else coming up with this problem, you need to download the patch from this link:

http://www.minatocarnival.com/support/tsujidou.html

Pic attatched, you will click the orange button.

dfcd572c080dd4ef5081527cb3f994a6.png

After that, use the AlphaROMdiE.exe on the game's .exe. It should work perfectly after that.

Edited by notom

I just got this last month because I like how Minatosoft handles the heroines, had no idea that 1) it wouldn't work without the patch & 2) that a group was continuing the translation for it. So thank you for both info!