Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori (Frontwing) apparently being localized

bronx819

In the interim I've read most of Mushoku Tensei... eh.. I have mixed feelings. It highlighted one problem I have with Isekai - weak endings. Well honestly I feel that way about most fiction these days to be fair. The mysteries setup within the world building of the setting tend to end up being pretty underwelming/predictable. More specifically I felt that Mushoku Tensei jumped the shark a bit after first major arch played out. Ultimately it felt like the author didn't really know what to focus on and everything ended up feeling average at best. Tbh, I haven't the last couple volumes but I did spoil myself by skimming thru some of the ending chapters. Maybe I'll change my mind if I properly read through it but everything seemed about what I expected.

Then again most serialized Japanese fiction is more about the journey rather than the endings. It's rare I'm satisfied with an ending.

Here's hoping a oneshot Isekai like this game will be different.

Edited by EdwardWongHPTIV

• 4 years later...

Well turned out that we need to wait for five years before we finally see this released (Also coincide with Phantom Trigger ending, so at least my prediction here is sort of right that they put resources on Phantom Trigger). The tweet in regard of it below,

First of all, by Spring it mean that it can be either at April or May (Or at the latest June), so let's see that if Frontwing can really released this on that timeframe. Also while there's no word in regard of 18+ patch, let's just say that it might be possible that Frontwing will provide it seeing that Hatsumira Steam store page was can only be accessed after logging in which mean it was categorized as adult game. Lastly let me say that I look forward to finally see this released in English at this year, and hopefully there won't be any weird bug like at Sharin.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

Late to mention this, so I'll mention that we have Hatsumira released at Steam now along with the X-Rated version (Frontwing's tweet for the source below).

No much to say other than go get Hatsumira if you've been waiting for this since this thread created (ie at 2017) and have fun.

Edited by littleshogun

9 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

Is this also sold somewhere else?

It seems that it isn't. I guess JAST or Mangagamer don't have it since it's released directly by Frontwing, and not by one of localization companies. DLSite also doesn't have it. 

Still I find it strange for Frontwing to limit themselves only to Steam, but what do I know...

BTW it looks like original physical release from 2015 was also split into all-ages version and adult patch - card with download code for the patch was sold only to customers who were 18 or older 😮 (If I'm understanding the notes correctly)

Edited by adamstan

From what I can see so far the only way to get this is on Steam, so unfortunately there's no way to get it outside Steam. I did a bit of research and find out that Frontwing did sell Yuki Koi Melt on JAST months after the initial release on Steam, so may have the same with Hatsumira later on although obviously we need to wait to see it available on JAST which to say is may or may not happening as of now.

9 hours ago, adamstan said:

It seems that it isn't. I guess JAST or Mangagamer don't have it since it's released directly by Frontwing, and not by one of localization companies. DLSite also doesn't have it. 

Still I find it strange for Frontwing to limit themselves only to Steam, but what do I know...

BTW it looks like original physical release from 2015 was also split into all-ages version and adult patch - card with download code for the patch was sold only to customers who were 18 or older 😮 (If I'm understanding the notes correctly)

:iriaoko:

I see, so the all ages version is tagged as adult-only but still has an adult patch to get even 'adultier'. Guess a VN just having girls in it already makes it adult-only for the Steamquisition. Reminds me of Musicus, but that was at least also available from MangaGamer directly.