Submissive route

Hello,

I've been wandering, whether there is actually something, where you play as a guy (preferably a school boy) and you don't actually make every single heroine your obedient sex toy. It doesn't have to be some masochistic heavenspawn, where you get whipped into oblivion by some sadistic maniac. Just a route, where the heroine is the one in control and not the other way around. I also don't want something, where the heroine acts all bitchy and arrogant, but ends up as your obedient whore anyway.

I also know, that there probably games like this out there, but I can't seem to be able to find something translated to English.

Overall it just irritates me, when a game has like 10 heroines, that should all represent a preferable choice for different types of players, but 5 of them are some shy crybabies that wait for their strong and supercool protagonist to protect them and they can suck him in return, other 2 are tomboys who are just too dumb to even think about some relationship status and just end up es those previous 5, 2 of them are tsunderes, that seem to be actually promising for someone like me, but after a short time, they just change their attitude completely in order to get the MC's cock and the last one is a clever, slightly arrogant girl who seems to be a jackpot, but guess what, somehow ends up wrapped around my cock anyway. I understand that majority of people prefer it that way, but I think that there is enough of people like me, to actually get at least one route for us.

I was kind of satisfied with someone like Matsuga Tsubame, who actually has a route, where she ends up in control of the relationship.

Any suggestions would ber appreciated, Thank you. :)

Edited by SupremeLeader

Euphoria is a game where there's heroines who dominates the protagonist in a phisical or psicological way.

In that visual novel, there's a heroine called Nemu who takes advantage of the protagonist.

Also Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler

Kanae also makes Keisuke submissive in her route, specially her third bad end. Rinne also make's Keisuke her sex slave and Rapes him a lot in her route (Second Half).

But the "Submissive protagonist" thing doesn't appear until the second half of some routes.

Edited by Guest

I'm happy that I helped, but from what I remember there's also Starless which I never played, but from what I heard there's Male and Female dominantion, however it's a Nukige so keep that in mind. 

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

I'm happy that I helped, but from what I remember there's also Starless which I never played, but from what I heard there's Male and Female dominantion, however it's a Nukige so keep that in mind. 

Starless is on the not terrible side of nukiges and certainly has the female domination angle as well as a bit of everything in there.

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

Starless is on the not terrible side of nukiges and certainly has the female domination angle as well as a bit of everything in there.

I should read when I have the time. 

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Don't go in with high or moderate expectations, it is a nukige after all but as far as that goes it's still okay if you like the fem dom kind of thing.

It also has a mix of other things that pander to other fetishes.

Kay.

7 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

I actually played Starless already, but thanks anyway. It also doesn't have to be anything sadistic like starless, something like psychological dominance would be OK too.

Also if you are planning on reading Euphoria I made a walktrough here on Fuwa(Shameless advertising.PNG).

Edited by Guest

There is a route in Devils Devel Concept... to be specific, Kanata's alternate route, where the protagonist chooses to be a submissive.  Part of that is because he is both an extreme masochist and an extreme sadist.  It's a bit graphic, though.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Alright, finished euphoria. I also completed Bible Black and Discipline. Anything else comes to mind?

[OFF] Did you like Euphoria?

There's Also DominacE which is almost a nukige I Also never player but it's seems to be very kinky. Other is Ladykiller in a Bind which is more story oriented and Also is a bissexual oriented visual novel so there's a bit of gay and lesbians involved.

Just now, SeniorBlitz said:

[OFF] Did you like Euphoria?

There's Also DominacE which is almost a nukige I Also never player but it's seems to be very kinky. Other is Ladykiller in a Bind which is more story oriented and Also is a bissexual oriented visual novel so there's a bit of gay and lesbians involved.

Both DominancE and Ladykiller in a Bind I still Have to play though so I can't say much.

Euphoria was quite good, especially your walkthrough was really helpful, so thank you for that :D

To your recommendations:

• DominancE certainly looks interesting, but it is not translated :(
  • Ladykiller is in English, but the protagonist is a crossdressing girl, which is sadly not my thing.

All the suggestions so far have been sado-maso eroges, but I'm not limited to that. You can suggest something quite different as well, for example some student romance, where the heroine has the upper hand, hell it doesn't even have to be sexual.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions :)

53 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Euphoria was quite good, especially your walkthrough was really helpful, so thank you for that :D

To your recommendations:

• DominancE certainly looks interesting, but it is not translated :(
  • Ladykiller is in English, but the protagonist is a crossdressing girl, which is sadly not my thing.

All the suggestions so far have been sado-maso eroges, but I'm not limited to that. You can suggest something quite different as well, for example some student romance, where the heroine has the upper hand, hell it doesn't even have to be sexual.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions :)

[OFF] I'm happy that my walktrough helped.

An Octave Higher and it's prequel One Small Fire at a Time have a strong female protagonist who does have control over their relantionships, and also no sexual content.