Libra of the Vampire Princess - Releasing May 16th, 2017

exaccuss

I couldn't see any post of this on the forums or on the main page. So i thought i would at least let everyone know.

Source: 

Preorder here: https://lvxero.com/product-category/libra-of-the-vampire-princess/

I probably wont buy this because they didnt put in routes for Sakuraka and Kaede.

Edited by exaccuss

3 hours ago, EdwardWongHPTIV said:

Hmmm... unless I missed something it looks like this is the first VN this company has translated? I guess we'll see. If the length on VNDB is any indication it's quite a large script for a first outing. :unsure:

Yes, i believe this is their first time:makina: 

4 hours ago, exaccuss said:

Yes, i believe this is their first time:makina: 

"Pls be gentle'r than a seaman who comes home to see his wifey diddl'in the retarded lookin kid from down the street. In a rage he shallows a bottle of da blue pills and goes lookin for a victim to vent his everything like the stormin sea er self. Incessantly battering against da mommy maker of some poor teen dat made the mistake of sneakin into a club with a fake ID. All night long she was wailing like Amane after she missed wanna dem sales at da supermarket down at the stat... OWWIE IMMA GONNA BWEK!?"

Sorry, makina made me do it...

Edited by EdwardWongHPTIV

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

I think you need more hype.

Reveal hidden contents

I won't be playing Libra because too much pee.

First of all, no thanks. Also:

Spoiler

there is no such thing as too much pee. The pee in this game is what made me interested in the VN, quite literally. That CG with all the heroines peeing in a circle? Yes pls :makina:

Oh, first blow right there.

Is this "content" gonna make it to Steam? Plus what's this about the cut routes? Did they exist in the first place? Sorry, I didn't follow the KS.

Edit: I'm also eagerly awaiting all the shocked dislikes by normalfags purchasing this game. It will be great!

Edited by Okarin

1 hour ago, Okarin said:

Oh, first blow right there.

Is this "content" gonna make it to Steam? Plus what's this about the cut routes? Did they exist in the first place? Sorry, I didn't follow the KS.

Edit: I'm also eagerly awaiting all the shocked dislikes by normalfags purchasing this game. It will be great!

I dont think there was any cut routes, im complaining because they didnt have those particular characters routes in the first place lol. There is always at least 1 girl you wish had a route in VN's like this lol

Okay, as for the release date it was already announced a while ago (Thanks for making the thread though). As for my opinion, it's one of interesting VN to me here so of course I'd look forward to the release here. In fact, I'd watch the Kickstarter quite closely back at 2015 and always following the updates here albeit occasionally.

As for the pee, I'll just try to tolerate it I guess. Other than that, from what I'd saw back when I tried this the scenes was quite short at least compared to the length of Libra itself (I'd just Ctrl it though, so it maybe not accurate here). Oh, and by the way it's quite interesting of Mikandi that they put the new opening for translated version.

Edited by littleshogun

20 hours ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Finally, I've been waiting so long for this. I was expecting it to come out at March, but I guess they needed more time. Now I just need to find out whether that "patch" they announced for the Steam version is true.

I hope you're joking, because honestly, I find it a huge turn-off.

As for the reason of the delay, actually there's two reason. One of them was they had to refine the extra detail. The second reason here was they something respecting their friend Frontwing, which at that time they did the Kickstarter for Phantom Trigger Released today). Here's the statement below.

"We also did not want to launch in the middle of our friend Frontwing’s Kickstarter (March 7th - April 6th) and game release (April 28th)."

As for the pee, maybe you better reconsider getting the Steam version if you find out that's huge turn off. I'm not joking here by the way, because I'd already saw several of the CG from Libra had pee. Have fun if you want to play it by the way (Steam version I mean).

Edited by littleshogun