Will I be disappointed knowing? Ever 17 spoilers

mavsynchroid

So I played all of the zero escape games a while back when the third one came out. 

Knowing those stories, Sora in Ever 17 isn't exactly a mystery to me,  even though I'm BARELY into the game's beginning. 

Knowing more or less what she is,  is this going to have a big impact on the game's fun factor? Like,  is this one of the huge pay offs? If so,  I'm afraid Luna from the zero escape series took that role already. 

I mean I could be wrong,  but I doubt it..

Will I still enjoy the game thoroughly? Or did I accidentally ruin a big chunk of it?

Actually, it's better not to discuss the game or look up any information about it before you finish it. It's incredibly easy to spoil it. Like, in my case a small spoiler actually lead me to revealing almost everything before it was indented.

Edit. By the way, this doesn't directly connect to your question, just a general advice. So, yeah, just keep reading and try not to spoil too much. ;)

Edited by Dreamysyu

If you enjoyed Zero Escape you're probably going to enjoy Ever 17, there's some things recycled, but they're mostly details.

The storyline is different but all the lovely Uchikoshi-mumbo-jumbo is there, and really, E17 can probably be described as ZE's ancestor.

I mean as long as you're fine with washing machines I think you'll enjoy the VN. Haven't play any of the Zero Escape games so I am not sure what you're talking about, but Tsugumi is bae --- if my signature did not make that clear. And at the end of the day, when all is said and done, isn't that all that matters?