Ever 17 voice acting

mavsynchroid

So I've finished never 7, and I've moved on to Ever 17. I've noticed that the MC or maybe both MCs have their own voice acting.  Or well,  in the beginning they did.  Suddenly the mc im playing as no longer has any voice acting. Once i realized there was no more voce acting when the mc was talking,  i stopped right away and came here. The reason I'm unsure if this is a problem or not is because I'm playing on my android phone with an app like VNDB interpreter, so i don't know if something got corrupted when converting the game to use on this app, or if the MC suddenly having no VA is normal. 

Anyone know?

Actually, it works like this: The character who is narrating will not be voiced, while it will whenever he is a normal character. You will have two narrators, which change depending on your first choice in the game.

Going a little further, the story is always narrated through a first-person narrator, although it will depend on your first choice. Some routes are only accessible through one of them, while the others will be through the other. The true route can be played throug either characters, as their POV shifts later in this route (and only on this one).

Edited by Silvz