Unconventional Romance

Kabu

Basically feeling up to reading VNs that have some form of unconventional, or even forbidden, romance. Even if it's just one route.

Basically stuff like incest, monster girls, student x teacher, stuff that's not really conventional by public standards if you will. Though I'm not sure if that makes much sense.

Though I'm not really looking for stuff like yaoi, yuri, or harems, and the romance itself should be consensual.

Looking over stuff I've played, the best fits that are also pretty solid games are:

• Deus Machina Demonbane (because "Book Heroine" is not a very common tag, and Al has far and away the best route anyway)
  • The Steampunk series (the romance in Sekien no Inganock is definitely a little off-kilter)

There's an incest route in Chrono Clock too, I suppose, and it's a pretty good game to begin with, but it generally feels pretty straightforward, so I doubt it's what you're looking for. Do have to agree with skrewball's suggestion of Funbag Fantasy, though — it's certainly more interesting than a run-of-the-mill nukige.

Semiramis no Tenbin (love from blackmail)

Reminiscence (Aki path)

Devils Devel Concept (all paths)

Satsukoi (dinner and his girlfriend)

Draculius (vampire protagonist... master-servant relationship)

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (teacher-student relationships)

Ryuukishi Bloody Saga (harem, accepted by society)

Dies Irae (Kei and Ren, enemies... Marie and Ren, weapon and master...)

Vermilion Bind of Blood (Ariya... vampire-Vampire hunter)

Unconventional romance huh? Okay then, how about:

Dracu Riot - 3 out of 4 heroines were vampires

Canvas 2 - One of heroines was MC's cousin, and the MC was the art teacher for several heroines to boot (So had both of incest and student teacher romance)

Shinigami no Kiss and My Girlfriend is the President - The former had shinigami heroine (Also stepsister), while the latter had spaceship and Russia's president heroines (I didn't make up of it)

Ikikoi - Two of the heroines were blood related (Little sisters and cousin)

That's all that I could think for now, and hope it could be help.

Kara no shoujo series - the protagonist had to be a temporary teacher in an all-girls school. You know what happens next. For the second episode, there is some incest however it doesn't involve the mc. 

Yosuga no sora - Incest. Everyone seems to like this.