Never 7 route name question (spoilers)

mavsynchroid

So I've been going through the routes of Never 7 in the recommended order, and in that order, two of the route name's are "Cure" and "Yuka Cure".

I'm trying to do them in the recommended order but the guide I'm using calls the routes Cure A and Cure B, so I don't know which route i should do first according to the order, which is...

Yuka>Haruka>Saki>Kurimi>Cure>Izumi>Yuka Cure.

I'm on Saki's route right now soI have some time, but soon ill be getting to the Cure route, and I don't know if that's Cure A or Cure B going by the guide I'm using which is....

https://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/715439-never7-the-end-of-infinity/faqs/67224.

I'd like to avoid any spoilers as to what is in either route if possible. If someone could just tell me which route (Cure A or Cure B) is the "Yuka Cure" and normal "Cure" route, I'd really appreciate it!!

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

From what I remember... Yuka Cure is something you get from the append function (you'll know if you're doing it because its annoying and you cant save); "cure" itself in the order you provided is actually split into a and b endings.

Could have sworn i replied to this but it isn't showing up. 

Anyway,  I'm not sure what the append function is.  Might be because I'm using my android phone to play using an app similar to VDNB interpreter.  So should I do  Cure A or Cure B first? Confused on what the route order should be now. 

The "append" function is accessed from the main window of the application when running it normally. I have no idea how it works, if it even does, with an interpreter.
38836.jpg

As for which Cure ending to do first, I think either first is fine as long as you see both, but if pressed I'd say go for B first then A (I think viewing A 2 times is recommended as well for uhh, reasons).

If you can't get to the append story with your phone and decide to use your pc to read that last bit, you can PM me if you want an easy-to-use version. The Append Story part doesn't require you to make any progress in the main game, but I remember there were some annoying things you had to do when patching never7.

42 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

The "append" function is accessed from the main window of the application when running it normally. I have no idea how it works, if it even does, with an interpreter.
38836.jpg

As for which Cure ending to do first, I think either first is fine as long as you see both, but if pressed I'd say go for B first then A (I think viewing A 2 times is recommended as well for uhh, reasons).

If you can't get to the append story with your phone and decide to use your pc to read that last bit, you can PM me if you want an easy-to-use version. The Append Story part doesn't require you to make any progress in the main game, but I remember there were some annoying things you had to do when patching never7.

Hmmmmm, so in your opinion i should end the routes with 

Kurimi> Cure B>Cure A>Izumi> Yuka Cure,   with a viewing of Cure A again somewhere in the mix?

Edited by mavsynchroid

I may also not remember well after some years, but I remember Izumi [old blue-haired girl] to be the true ending, and Yuka Cure the extra story, without voices, which you read after the main game. Yuka Cure has two endings, but only B is relevant. You should follow this order here:

Awesome.  Just finished cureA and cureB. The reason I'm hesitating now is because I don't know if I should go into Izumi's route,  or if I should rewatch CureA, since after you beat CureA, when you watch it a second time,  there's extra stuff at the end.

The guide I'm using calls it "Epilogue ".  Because of that I'm afraid it's supposed to be watched either specifically before it after  Izumi's route.  Dunno if it spoils something or not. 

What do you guys think? Should I rewatch CureA with the epilogue right now or should I go through Izumi's route first, then come back to watch cureA with the new epilogue after?

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

Definitely rewatch CureA w/ epilogue, then Izumi route.

Uh oh... SeemsI can't lock into Izumi's route no matter what.  It keeps bringing me to Yuka's route,  even when I don't go to the cherry blossoms with her, which is what you do when you want to lock into Yuka's route..  Guess my game is somehow broken... this sucks,  after so much work...

Huh, that's weird. I can't remember having any problems with it... you can try to go back and do all the choices to max her flags right from the start I guess, though you've probably tried that already. I used this guide personally; it's not exactly well-organized but the only spoilers should be choice names more or less and it lists the points for very choice. Otherwise, idk, I don't into mobile interpreters.

16 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

Huh, that's weird. I can't remember having any problems with it... you can try to go back and do all the choices to max her flags right from the start I guess, though you've probably tried that already. I used this guide personally; it's not exactly well-organized but the only spoilers should be choice names more or less and it lists the points for very choice. Otherwise, idk, I don't into mobile interpreters.

Well to get to Izumi's route,  you pretty much have to go after haruka for a while,  but then ditch her at the test of courage.  I get the izumi scene then, but then after it goes to yukas route. Even followed the route to the end and it was in fact yukas.. then again i skipped from choice to choice,  but i never saw any choices from what should be izumis route

Edited by mavsynchroid

16 minutes ago, mavsynchroid said:

Well to get to Izumi's route,  you pretty much have to go after haruka for a while,  but then ditch her at the test of courage.  I get the izumi scene then, but then after it goes to yukas route. Even followed the route to the end and it was in fact yukas.. then again i skipped from choice to choice,  but i never saw any choices from what should be izumis route

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rip you, I guess.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm aren't there any requirements to do Izumi's? Try to finish all routes first. You need all flags, and IIRC there is one in her sister's route.

Did you wait for AFTER the credits too? Like I said, I played it some years ago, but I remember it not being difficult after following the WT.

5 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rip you, I guess.

you suck

4 hours ago, Silvz said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm aren't there any requirements to do Izumi's? Try to finish all routes first. You need all flags, and IIRC there is one in her sister's route.

Did you wait for AFTER the credits too? Like I said, I played it some years ago, but I remember it not being difficult after following the WT.

Turns out the guide I was using was just flat out wrong. Poked around and finally got it... Utterly disappointed in it... After lying to him about the experiment... you find out in a bad ending they were screwing with him yet again, getting all the other girls to try and kiss him. Izumi turned out to be a shitty person... The good ending is just flat out boring.. Has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the game...

ANYWAY... For some reason the append story STILL didn't work after I beat the izumi root on my android... So I just said screw it, downloaded it on my pc, and just finished skipping through each Good ending route for each character.. Let's hope the append function story thingy works now...

11 hours ago, mavsynchroid said:

you suck

Turns out the guide I was using was just flat out wrong. Poked around and finally got it... Utterly disappointed in it... After lying to him about the experiment... you find out in a bad ending they were screwing with him yet again, getting all the other girls to try and kiss him. Izumi turned out to be a shitty person... The good ending is just flat out boring.. Has pretty much nothing to do with the rest of the game...

ANYWAY... For some reason the append story STILL didn't work after I beat the izumi root on my android... So I just said screw it, downloaded it on my pc, and just finished skipping through each Good ending route for each character.. Let's hope the append function story thingy works now...

Never 7 is considered the worst from the series, while Ever17 is the best. You should give it and Remember11 a try, since both games are incredible. The last one, however, doesn't have a proper ending, being left to the player to interpret it