Tsujidou Translation Project (By Tsurezure)

Yes, it was happening. As for my opinion here, this VN was look quite interesting especially it was came from the same company as Majikoi. Since here we had one dead project here, I thought to just start over with the new thread here. Anyway, just like back at HatsuKoi I'll using this thread to report Tsujidou progress from when the project begin.

PS - By the way, here's the news from Tsurezure themselves.

Edited by littleshogun

As for current situation, Tsurezure stated that after finish HatsuKoi they'll had one or two week break. As for my expectation, I expected that Tsujidou translation will be begin at June at the soonest. So, let's just wait for now in regard of Tsujidou.

By the way, in light of finished HatsuKoi translation the team will be take two weeks break before starting to translating Tsujidou. Of course it means that I'll update this page with the progress for Tsujidou at two weeks from now on (Duh).

PS - Here's their tweet in regard of the break below.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

Finally we had the first progress here, and it goes like:

Common Route Part 1: 25.34%
Common Route Part 2: 0.00%
Route #1: 0.00%
Route #2: 0.00%
Route #3: 0.00%
Route #4: 0.00%
Total: 3.31%

As you can see, it had four routes although in reality it was only had three full routes (The girls in the cover). The fourth route was shorter compared to the girls route, and the heroine was MC's step sister. That's all for this week.

PS - By the way, it was revealed that they will eventually translating Hoshiori, so you might look forward to that if you interested with tone work VN.

Here's the progress for this week below, which the translator himself dubbed it as the 'real' weekly update (By the way, quick progress as usual):

Common Route Part 1: 57.93%
Common Route Part 2: 0.0%
Ai: 0.0%
Renna: 0.0%
Maki: 0.0%
Saeko: 0.0%
Total: 7.56%

As for the order, they'll planning to announce it a bit later although it might be change though in the future. That's all for this week.

PS - For the girls explanation Ai's was the blonde haired girl and the title heroine, Renna's was red haired girl from the cover, and Maki's was the blue short haired girl. As for Saeko, she was the MC's stepsister that I talked about earlier.

Edited by littleshogun

Since Tsurezure themselves didn't had much to talk here other than 10% milestone translated thing, let me to just post the update here:

Common Route Part 1: 86.01%
Total: 11.22%

That's all for this week update.

PS - By the way, there's some sort of Translator Corner in regard of Tsujidou. It might be good read if some of you here curious, so enjoy.

Edited by littleshogun

Today they had surprisingly early update, so here goes the update below first:

Common Route Part 1: 100.0%
Total: 13.05%

As for the next plan, they planned to release partial patch which cover up the first part of common route which is fully translated right now (Duh). There's also some bad news from them unfortunately, which is that Irru (The translator) will be busy for around 10 days or so which meant that there'll be no progress for next week because he won't be able to translate until 18th (I'll be waiting here). Back to the patch, apparently this time they release it to gauge of how good the response to their translation in regard of delinquent speech, so perhaps it'll be worth to check the patch later.

That's all for this week early update.

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Today they had surprisingly early update, so here goes the update below first:

Total: 13.05%

As for the next plan, they planned to release partial patch which cover up the first part of common route which is fully translated right now (Duh). There's also some bad news from them unfortunately, which is that Irru (The translator) will be busy for around 10 days or so which meant that there'll be no progress for next week because he won't be able to translate until 18th (I'll be waiting here). Back to the patch, apparently this time they release it to gauge of how good the response to their translation in regard of delinquent speech, so perhaps it'll be worth to check the patch later.

That's all for this week early update.

Irru is the editor.... Triplicate is the translator and he will be away for 10 days.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally as expected today we had a translation progress from Trip, and it goes like:

Common Route Part 2: 71.07%
Total: 17.5%

As for the question why the 2nd part of common route was had very big progress, the reason was because actually the 2nd part of the common route was only half the first part, or at least that was Urrim told in his blogpost. Anyway, good progress there and that's all for this week.

Trip had some thought to share with the reader of his blog, so I decided to share it because I think it should be good read to anyone else who interested with Tsujidou. Here's his blogpost, and enjoy.

Note that he also wrote about Ate the Moon Translation situation, and also his plan to release the patch that also translated the 2nd part of common route as well at this weekend.

Thanks for the update there, Asonn.

Anyway, even though we probably already saw the post might as well posted it here. The progress for this week goes like:

Common Route Part 2: 100.0%
Total: 19.31%

For their (Tsurezure) next plan, they'll translating Ai's route (Tsujidou main heroine) start from next week. As usual, I'll reporting whenever there's any progress from Tsurezure here.

That's all for this week.

Quite late to realize that Trip did write his blogpost, but nevertheless I decided to share it because it was kind of interesting. He didn't speak much about his Tsujidou work though other than he already worked a bit on Ai's route (ie back at Monday), but instead of that he share his opinion in regard of Dracu Riot going official and his thought in regard of fan translator going official (He also said that if he was going official, he would like to do it with Hoshiori which he did had some difficulty with the engine in the past). Enjoy the post below, and sorry if the post might be not that interesting for some of you out there.

Started Ai route; on official TL work

This week once again we had progress, and it's not much to be honest but perhaps they work on Tsujidou more carefully compared to HatsuKoi so it's understandable (I'm still happy that we got the update here, okay). Here's the progress for this week below:

Ai: 11.18%
Total: 22.69%

That's all for this week.

It's time for the update here, and here's the progress below as usual:

Ai: 21.87%
Total: 25.93%

Not much I could say here other than good job there for giving us the stable progress. That's all for this week update.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like there wasn't any progress since 13th because Trip (The translator) would be busy for two weeks, so I'll post the update from back then as below:

Ai: 67.25%
Total: 39.67%

That's all for this week, and hope that by September Trip could continue the translation.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:54 AM, oscarotaku2 said:

Incredible, thanks to you I am translating into Spanish.

Give the thanks to the translator there, because I just reporting the progress not translating it.

Anyway, after two weeks absence we finally had the progress here and the progress was like:

Ai: 84.1%
Total: 44.77%

The team was also said if everything goes well, perhaps we could see Ai's patch at October at the latest unless there's a change - if that happen the team will tell us.

That's all for this week progress.