Tsujidou Translation Project (By Tsurezure)

As promised by Tsurezure here, we got another progress here and it goes like:

Common Route Part 1: 100.0%
Common Route Part 2: 100.0%
Ai: 92.47%
Renna: 0.0%
Maki: 0.0%
Saeko: 0.0%
Total: 47.3%

They promised us that by next week they should be finished up Ai's route translation, and after that released Ai's patch at September's end. That's all for this week in regard of Tsujidou.

Edited by littleshogun

Another progress from Tsurezure here, and they also stated that in upcoming two weeks they probably wouldn't be able to do the translation because they will busy to once again do the QC, image editing, and preparing for Ai's patch. Anyway, here's the update:

Ai: 100.0%
Maki: 0.0%
Total: 49.58%

Yes, once again Ai's route translation was finished obviously and that's left three routes to be translated. As for the next plan in regard of translation, if I remember they say that they're gonna do Maki after Ai but guess they're gonna announce that later.

That's all for this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Another progress, and as promised they work on Maki's route right now. The progress goes like:

Maki: 10.14%
Total: 52.1%

Good progress there despite Urrim was tried to finishing Dangan Ronpa V3 there. That's all for this week update.

Time for another update (A bit late I knew), so here goes:

Maki: 20.57%
Total: 54.7%

Urrim also stated that he'll be in Japan at November later, so there would be some delay in regard of the progress later - between one or two weeks, oh well. That's all for this week update.

PS - By the way, apparently Urrim was like Saku Saku and he say that Yuri was the best girl for him.

Another week, another update here. So here goes:

Maki: 39.89%
Total: 59.51%

Eight days left before Urrim go to Japan, and he hope that by that time he could translated half of Maki's route there. Let's see whether he could do that or not later, although I hope that he could.

Edited by littleshogun

9 hours ago, -soraa said:

Wow! I can´t believe it how fast they are... o_O

I am really looking forward to play this game but I am more hyped about Hoshi Ori.

I really hope you are going to translate this game after Tsujidou. 

Keep up the good work :)

Where does your avatar come from? :o

On 11/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, -soraa said:

I really hope you are going to translate this game after Tsujidou. 

Well, I'll try my best to translate Hoshiori later. Hope you looking forward to that.

....Or so that's what I want to say here, but unfortunately I'm not the one who translate this. Of course the one who did the good job was Tsurezure instead of me here, and you could say thanks to them at their blog later.

Edited by littleshogun

On 2.11.2017 at 1:49 PM, littleshogun said:

Well, I'll try my best to translate Hoshiori later. Hope you looking forward to that.

....Or so what I want to say here, but unfortunately I'm not the one who translate this. Of course the one who did the good job was Tsurezure instead of me here, and you could say thanks to them at their blog later.

Haha^^
Then I will thank Tsurezure and his team at their blog later. 

But keep up the good work  :) 

Edited by -soraa

Another update, and sorry for being late here. Here's the update below:

Maki: 48.56%
Total: 61.67%

Starting from next week Urrim gonna be in Japan for three weeks, and he warned us that the update going to be more slow than usual. That's all for week update.

Even though Urrim was supposed to be in Japan, turn out that it didn't slow the translation progress because Trip still do his best for translating Maki's route. Anyway, here's the update for this week below:

Maki: 61.94%
Total: 65.00%

Keep in mind that while the progress looks good, some of those still unedited so there would be some regression in the future as Trip warned us here - usually the progress here was already edited, while for this time it's still unedited and by the time Urrim had the update the edited lines number would be less than the lines that was translated by Trip.

That's all for this week, and sorry for belated update here.

This week the translation was (Sorry) slowed down because Trip himself was sick for a week. Anyway here's the update for this week even though it's not much below:

Maki: 65.80%
Total: 65.96%

What I could say is that at least when Urrim resume his editing work again it should be take less time to caught up with the translated part, and the regression was not much if that would be happen. Anyway, hope that Trip would have good rest and get well soon.

Another posts and this time it were from both of translator and the editor, and let's just said it was quite confusing to read through that. I'll just try to summarize here what they wrote here:

• The translator (Trip) was hate Maki's route and I think he suffering some of burnout because of that
  • Trip also said that she look forward to translate Saeko's route
  • Despite that, he promised us that he'll finishing Tsujidou translation
  • In regard of Trip's post, the editor (Urrim) confirmed that they still in track to finishing Tsujidou
  • That said, apparently for now they quite uncertain what they'll doing after Hoshiori which they stated that it wouldn't be out at 2018
  • Because of that, there's no certainity whether they'll translate Virgin Road or not

As for my opinion, well whatever they want I guess. Hope that they managed to resolve the matter itselves.

PS - Oh, and apparently from their post there's another VN that was created by tone works and looking from their releases so far, it's easy to guess that they might had autumn setting. 

Another update, and sorry for being late here. Here's the update for this week below:

Maki: 76.42%
Total: 68.6%

At least for now the progress was going good now that Trip managed to translated three quarter of Maki's route, considering what happened from his last blogpost. Oh, and he was already recovered from his sickness.

Another update, and I admitted that the progress wasn't too much at this week like usual because they still need to catch up in regard of editing. At least we didn't see the regress that Urrim warned us back at November beginning, and here's the update below like usual:

Maki: 78.47%
Total: 69.11%

Another update like usual, and this time the progress was picked up a lot considering that it should be already both of translated and edited. Here's the update like usual below:

Maki: 86.78%
Total: 71.18%

Urrim said that they're probably gonna need two weeks if everything goes well for finishing Maki's route, and then another week for checking stuff before release Maki's route - which he hope that the team will be able to release it at this year, so perhaps we could get a New Year prize from Tsurezure in form of Maki's patch.

Another update here again as well, so here goes:

Maki: 95.14%
Total: 73.26%

It should be obvious that the chance that Maki's route would be finished by next week was almost certain, although perhaps there's could be some unforseen circumstance though. After they finished with Maki's route, they'll take a break for Christmas and New Year so they had no clue what would be happen with the progress - they'll tell us if something happened in regard of progress. So looks like it mean that they might not making it through for Christmas release in regard of Maki's patch, but hey it could be a nice belated New Year prize then.

That's all for this week update.

Another update, and congratulations for Tsurezure in regard of Maki's patch release which in turn make it a nice Christmas gift. As for the next plan, they'll start Saeko's miniroute somewhere in early January and that's left Renna as the obvious last route, therefore making Renna's patch as the full patch of Tsujidou here just like Yukino's patch for HatsuKoi full patch. Here's the link to their page for the patch, and have fun if you want to play Maki's route. For the last word here, I'll just write the progress here below like usual and that's all for Tsujidou Christmas update.

Maki: 100.0%
Total: 74.47%

PS - Quite coincidence that back at 2014 here there's no sign of Majikoi patch release at Christmas, and here we are with Tsujidou patch released at Christmas Eve. Also ironic considering that both VN was came from Minato-soft here.

Edited by littleshogun

Another update, and this time it was very sudden because we have Tsurezure released Saeko's patch here, which mean more than three quarter of Tsujidou was translated. Go get the patch here, and let's just treat that as the New Year gift from Tsurezure. Oh, here's the update below even though you already see that.

Maki: 100.0%
Saeko: 100.0%
Total: 76.95%

That's all for this early New Year update, and started from January obviously I'll report the progress of Renna's route here if there's an update.

PS - I already knew that Saeko's route was short (I'd even called that miniroute), but still I didn't think if that's only less than 2.5% from overall script there.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

The first post from Tsurezure at 2018, and unfortunately no update yet - hopefully there would be one by next week and I'll resume the reporting. But instead they game some retrospective post which might be a good deal if you interested with their history, and most importantly they already decided the order to translated HatsuKoi append disc with Maya's first, then Kyou's and finally Yukino's which coincidentally make Yukino's route as the last part here once again. As for my opinion, to be honest I would prefer them to just go straight to Hoshiori seeing that they already decided the first route to be translated, but at least it's good that there's an effort to translated the append disc. So good luck to Tsurezure for HatsuKoi append disc there.

Edited by littleshogun