ENG translated VN similar to Maya Route from noble works

Strike105X

Yakuza heroine, eh? Well there's Makoto from Chrono Clock (The route was more super natural though), and Mion from Higurashi (It's more like linear VN instead of route based though). If you want military hotshot, maybe Kaoru from Ayakashibito (She was antagonist at first though). Hope those'll be help.

I tried Chrono Clock, but i gotta say it was a bit disappointing, you didn't even remotely get to interact with her family, also off topic but the translation, or better said the adaptation in Chrono Clock is horrible, it is sort of on point with what the character words, but the use of curse words and other slang when it has nothing to do with what the character is saying ruins the mood and feels out of place (its time like this i'm grateful i understand a bit of japanese from the dialogue)... 

I guess that regarding the Yakuza request nothing will get close to Maya's route in Noble Works...

I guess i'll try Ayakashibito then (after i got with the sister route in chrono clock that is).

Edited by Strike105X

The Amane After route in Grisaia no Meikyuu has that sort of feel to it. Not straight yakuza, but the dad could be lol.

G-senjou no Mao is kinda the opposite where you are on the side of the yakuza controling peoples lives. Not quite what you want.

It's the interaction with Maya's family that makes it tough to copy. Most games will focus on the heroine but that that aspect of it.

Then I would definitely say Amane from Grisaia.

The Rei route from Snow Sakura is along those lines as well. Albeit it's an older VN.

I'm assuming you've played Majikoi because there is a bevvy of fits for you there.

Fate Stay/Night is built on strong-willed female leads. Although how the VN is assembled is a bit different than your average VN.

All i can think of atm. Best of luck.