Eroge Recommendation

Hype

Guys I'm a newbie here and i need any eroge recommendation from anyone,well i see that someone has already posted vn recommendation topic,but i need a direct advice because my taste of choosing eroge is little different,i guess

These are the list of eroges i already played

Noble works

Chrono clock

Shinigami kiss

Deardrops

IMHHW

Osananajimi wa daitouryou

If you guys have any eroges that almost have the same genre as them,Please tell me

And i have a question,is Kara No Shoujo good ?? because when i was doing a little research of it,it kinda..................horror. Just asking

58 minutes ago, Hype said:

Guys I'm a newbie here and i need any eroge recommendation from anyone,well i see that someone has already posted vn recommendation topic,but i need a direct advice because my taste of choosing eroge is little different,i guess

These are the list of eroges i already played

Noble works

Chrono clock

Shinigami kiss

Deardrops

IMHHW

Osananajimi wa daitouryou

If you guys have any eroges that almost have the same genre as them,Please tell me

And i have a question,is Kara No Shoujo good ?? because when i was doing a little research of it,it kinda..................horror. Just asking

It's not horror VN. It just has some gore CGs, that's all. And the series is awesome, specially if you like mistery novels.

As for the VNs you read, I can recommend you these:

Hoshizora no Memoria (school romance with some astrology themes, and loli shinigami heroine though you'll have to clear many routes to unlock her route)

The Da Capo series is very good (also school romance with some magic enviroment)

Dracu-Riot (school romance with vampire stuff)

I think Kara no Shoujo was quite good, although I think you could try it first before decided if it was good or not. As for the recommendations, here's what I could give:

Princess Evangile - Had same high class school setting with Noble Works, although this time it's formerly all girl school though.

ef - It was had same staff as Chrono Clock. Besides, the art was very good for 2006 VN if I may say. The ending was quite bittersweet though.

Kira Kira - It's Deardrops sort of prequel (Not really), and most importantly had same theme as Deardrops.

Koi Suru Natsu no Last Resort - Quite lighthearted VN from same developer as Konosora (Or IMHHW), and it had resort setting so it may calming you there.

That's all for the recommendations that I could give you for now.

Hatsuyuki Sakura: High school setting with romcom and a few ghosts. If you're into the feelz then i highly recommend this. 

Mirai Nostalgia: Produced by the same studio as Chrono Clock. High school setting with magic.

G Senjou no Maou: If you're into mystery, then this is for you. Its basically a plot over a bigger plot over another grand plot.

I'm a huge fan of Kara no Shoujo and all Innocent Grey games. They are not strictly horror, more detective stories with some thriller elements and a few gore CGs. Highly recommended if you think you might even remotely like the genre.

Anyway, suggestions:

Hoshizora no Memoria

Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate

Kira Kira

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai

7 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

If you are going to read Kara No Shoujo I would recommend reading Cartagra first, it takes place before Kara No Shoujo..... and yes it is a good series. 

hmmm,ok i think i will try it

7 hours ago, Benji Price said:

It's not horror VN. It just has some gore CGs, that's all. And the series is awesome, specially if you like mistery novels.

As for the VNs you read, I can recommend you these:

Hoshizora no Memoria (school romance with some astrology themes, and loli shinigami heroine though you'll have to clear many routes to unlock her route)

The Da Capo series is very good (also school romance with some magic enviroment)

Dracu-Riot (school romance with vampire stuff)

gore huh ........... well i think i will be able to bear with it,and thanks for the recommendation

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I think Kara no Shoujo was quite good, although I think you could try it first before decided if it was good or not. As for the recommendations, here's what I could give:

Princess Evangile - Had same high class school setting with Noble Works, although this time it's formerly all girl school though.

ef - It was had same staff as Chrono Clock. Besides, the art was very good for 2006 VN if I may say. The ending was quite bittersweet though.

Kira Kira - It's Deardrops sort of prequel (Not really), and most importantly had same theme as Deardrops.

Koi Suru Natsu no Last Resort - Quite lighthearted VN from same developer as Konosora (Or IMHHW), and it had resort setting so it may calming you there.

That's all for the recommendations that I could give you for now.

i think i have heard something called "kira kira" before,but nvm. Thanks tho

5 hours ago, TakoRin said:

Hatsuyuki Sakura: High school setting with romcom and a few ghosts. If you're into the feelz then i highly recommend this. 

Mirai Nostalgia: Produced by the same studio as Chrono Clock. High school setting with magic.

G Senjou no Maou: If you're into mystery, then this is for you. Its basically a plot over a bigger plot over another grand plot.

ghost huh ? i will try it,thanks

"a plot over a bigger plot over another grand plot." ahhhhhhh -Brain.exe has crashed-

4 hours ago, Overlord87 said:

I'm a huge fan of Kara no Shoujo and all Innocent Grey games. They are not strictly horror, more detective stories with some thriller elements and a few gore CGs. Highly recommended if you think you might even remotely like the genre.

Anyway, suggestions:

Hoshizora no Memoria

Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate

Kira Kira

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai

i'm a person who kinda doesnt like thriller/gore,but somehow i like 'corpse party'.............weird,isnt it ?

anyway thanks

Edited by Hype