Otome games with H scenes?

nekomimigirl

Hi. What are some of the better/best otome games with H scenes? I've never played H games before so I'd like to get some recommendations. I'm looking for otome games with an anime art style. I don't want games with that indie, American, hand-drawn kinda look. No offense to those games of course. Off the top of my head I know I wouldn't like the following things/themes/fetishes:

Rape

Tentacles

Hardcore bondage

Anal

Peeing and scat (if I have to list those things, haha)

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Games in EN or JP are fine and it would be great if the H scenes are UNCENSORED but since that's probably rare, censored H scenes are fine too. I'm looking forward to getting some great suggestions. Thanks in advance!

I think a game that fits what you are looking for is Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, which is coming out in English sometime soon thanks to MangaGamer. It's an otome eroge that looks really good, and according to the tags on VNDB, it doesn't have any of the content that you said you don't want in the game.

1 minute ago, Adorabear said:

I think a game that fits what you are looking for is Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, which is coming out in English sometime soon thanks to MangaGamer. It's an otome eroge that looks really good, and according to the tags on VNDB, it doesn't have any of the content that you said you don't want in the game.

Bookmarked! Thanks for this one! I hope I still get more, hint hint. ^_^

Hey there! I was the translator for Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, so I can confirm it doesn't have any of the stuff you listed. :> The devs, Kalmia8, recently released another game as well, Kami-sama Nante Yondenai! which, while I've only played the demo, seems to be in the same vein of light-hearted romance stuff.

Alternatively, would you be into something like Cute Demon Crashers? Not sure if it's the right art style you're looking for, but it's fairly vanilla, sex-positive stuff. There is one route (Orias) where there's light bondage, but the game is all focused around consent, so you can control how much of that aspect you prefer, IIRC.

Hope that helps!

On 4/22/2017 at 7:18 AM, Verdelish said:

Hey there! I was the translator for Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, so I can confirm it doesn't have any of the stuff you listed. :> The devs, Kalmia8, recently released another game as well, Kami-sama Nante Yondenai! which, while I've only played the demo, seems to be in the same vein of light-hearted romance stuff.

Alternatively, would you be into something like Cute Demon Crashers? Not sure if it's the right art style you're looking for, but it's fairly vanilla, sex-positive stuff. There is one route (Orias) where there's light bondage, but the game is all focused around consent, so you can control how much of that aspect you prefer, IIRC.

Hope that helps!

Hi and thank you! I'll go check out your links right now. ^_^