I'm planning on doing more walktroughs, I need your advice.

So yeah, some days ago, I finished a walktrough for the Visual Novel Euphoria, and now I'm planning on doing more walktroughs, but, I don't know which Visual Novel I should do first. The Visual Novels I'm planning on doing guides are:

Togainu no Chi (Original)

Liar Liar Series (Blood Idol Wakabayashi-kun!, Liar Liar and Liar Liar 2).

Saya no Uta (I think someone already made one actually).

Winter Shard

If any of you people know these visual novels, let me know what I should do first and also what should I do with the Euphoria walktrough?

Thank you in advance.

euphoria i cant really say much about since i already read the vn waay before you made he walkthrough so idk how well it was done or what should or could be changed. i do know i didnt know about those other endings before seeing your walkthrough. kind of makes me want to go through the vn again to see em. might use your walkthrough. i would choose a vn that is fairly recent, or doesnt have a walkthrouh already that most are already aware of. saya no uta seems like one that already has one and its time, while still being a good vn, its a little to late for it.

Liar Liar is somewhat recent and more dark comedy oriented, Togainu no Chi is somewhat old, but not that old, Winter Shard is also recent and very underated, I never found a walktrough to Winter Shard (Getting the main end was a pain in the bun). I could also do Mikoto Nikki which is a RpgMaker game inspired in visual novels (similar to Corpse Party, but more subtle). (And I know this is OFF topic but, did you never get the Special Brute End\Other ends for Euphoria?)

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Liar Liar is somewhat recent and more dark comedy oriented, Togainu no Chi is somewhat old, but not that old, Winter Shard is also recent and very underated, I never found a walktrough to Winter Shard (Getting the main end was a pain in the bun). I could also do Mikoto Nikki which is a RpgMaker game inspired in visual novels (similar to Corpse Party, but more subtle). (And I know this is OFF topic but, did never get the Special Brute End\Other ends for Euphoria?)

i got some, if not most of the girls bad ends and the true end.

as for walkthroughs, they could also garner interest for the game/vn. thats something to keep in mind as well. :mare:

Yeah that's right, a good walktrough also might get someones attention, anyway, I think Mikoto Nikki (Very Short\ 2 Hours at maximun) and Togainu no Chi (Medium\10 - 35 hours) are possible 'cause they're really straight foward in the branch plot mechanic, different from Liar Liar (Somewhat short) (Especially Liar Liar 2) and Winter Shard (Short if you don't get lost in the choices) which are somewhat of a mess (Especially Winter Shard, this game choices are all over the place). Also should I modify the template for the Walktroughs? 

Thks for the advice :o)