Looking for Visual Novels that are both in Japanese and translated like Nekopara / Corona Blossm

ylapsid

Hello! I'm looking for these kinds of stories I can read and alternate between Japanese and English, my main goal is to read a good story while practicing my Japanese.

I already read Corona Blossom and Nekopara. any other interesting Visual Novels you can suggest? Doesn't matter if they have sex in them, theme is no issue, the only real request is that I can alternate between the English translation and the Japanese text.

Thank you kind folk and happy reading

btw the links in your " Recommedations - READ BEFORE ASKING " sticky page are all broken, or is it just for me?

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Higurashi's Steam release has both languages.

Omg the art of Higurashi is so bad :rubycry:  I now realize I want the art style to be decent too, but I'll keep an eye on it in case I'm out of stuff to read.

Btw I closed my eyes, and you are still here :)

42 minutes ago, ylapsid said:

Omg the art of Higurashi is so bad :rubycry:  I now realize I want the art style to be decent too, but I'll keep an eye on it in case I'm out of stuff to read.

Haha, the Steam release has redrawn sprites as an option. And if that doesn't satisfy you, there's a patch to insert PS3 backgrounds and sprites (*and* voice acting!) into all episodes of Higurashi released so far on Steam. So the art shouldn't be a problem, tell me if you want a link to that patch.

42 minutes ago, ylapsid said:

Btw I closed my eyes, and you are still here :)

Awh, thanks >w< It's actually a quote from Ever17 (a great visual novel), which I find really beautiful.

Edited by Funyarinpa