JAST USA finally reveals the release date for their most hotly anticipated upcoming release!

Decay

1 minute ago, EdwardWongHPTIV said:

*monotone* Yaaaaaaa... get me some nympho sensei....

not...

Little known fact - This whole genre was spawned from the Van Halen song - "Hot for teacher". True Story.

When are we finally going to see translations for all the VNs based off of "Stacy's Mom"?

We're slowly nearing towards the very best release of 2017, guys.

6 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

I rushed in here thinking they finally announced Django, after so many years of waiting I could taste the fun. Then I opened the topic and ...

Maybe in the next five years, who knows!

:chaika:

Edited by Narcosis

1 hour ago, Tyrosyn said:

Teh entitlement is strong with this thread.

But yeah, let's shame Peter for releasing the game that will make him the most money, lol.

How dare we have opinions! He's entitled to our money irregardless of the risks he undertakes as a businessman!

When we're offered a new VN we're supposed to bark like a dog and say, "Yes, sir! Can we please have another?"

The only real shame is that there's not such thing as a risk free venture...

4 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

Teh entitlement is strong with this thread.

But yeah, let's shame Peter for releasing the game that will make him the most money, lol.

I'm sure it will earn them plenty of money, but JAST makes themselves an easy target and I'm all for that low-hanging fruit.

I'd be less critical of them if they released other games too.

2 hours ago, Narcosis said:

I nearly forgot to mention - @Decay, you're slowly starting to sound like Nier. Great minds think alike? :makina:

Nier's thread titles are always very good, I'm honored to be mentioned in the same breath as him.

Edited by Decay

Wow, that's very interesting VN that I'd already look forward to it since the time they announced Demonbane there. In fact I'd always eager to see if JAST had the update about this one here each week, although too bad that they rarely give the update there. Thanks for bringing this update there, Decay. Looking forward to the release very much.

PS - My usual lame attempt of sarcasm aside, I would just ask JAST something like 'When JAST will release something like Sumaga, or at the very least Flowers Summer Part there?'. I agree that it could at least get JAST some money though.

PPS

32 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

I nearly forgot to mention - @Decay, you're slowly starting to sound like Nier. Great minds think alike? :makina:

Well, at least the thread title was not as long as usual Nier's thread title there if I may say something.

... JAST and their game-localization schedule... I remember hearing about the localization for Hanachirasu back in 2010, right after the translation patch came out... it's amazing how just editing the script took them five years.

9 hours ago, Decay said:

JAST USA finally reveals the release date for their most hotly anticipated upcoming release!

HAHAHA!

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

... JAST and their game-localization schedule... I remember hearing about the localization for Hanachirasu back in 2010, right after the translation patch came out... it's amazing how just editing the script took them five years.

What about Sumaga?

Edited by Nier

2 hours ago, Clephas said:

Django was being promoted about the same time :(