Hi, I'm new here! Hajimemashite!

Moelohim

Thanks all! Nice to meet you ;)

23 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Nice to meet you and welcome to Fuwa:D

I love your avatar picture very much:D

It's a character of my favorite design ever, Suigintou. Well I'm a sucker for Gothic Lolitas afterall :D

16 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Your VN list...SUBAHIBI? srsly? as a first VN, Subahibi? wow.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwanovel, please take a seat. 

Eh not really my first VN lol, my first VN is honestly as mainstream as most people VNs Katawa Shoujo :P 

and is VNDB not showing the stuff that you don't score? Because I don't score anything that if I think it deserves below 9.

I read SubaHibi like 6 months ago when I heard from some people I met online that it's a VN that gives a great experience. Well I decided to try it and I absolutely love it and even made a review of it.. here http://aminoapps.com/page/anime/8350212/subarashiki-hibi-furenzoku-sonzai

Not discuss many stuffs about the themes because from what I hear people tend to have different views on it.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and if you interested to write some of the review from VNs you could share with us. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

How do I submit them? For future reference if I have a time to do this hehe

Hehe, I like all those chuu2 stuff too, because even before knowing anime,vn, and all those otaku related stuffs, I was already a chuunibyou back on my mid-highschool times. Regarding my taste well, I kind of enjoy many stuffs except subtle stuffs intentionally not exploring thing and those symbolism related stuffs, or romance that comes out of nowhere except in parodies. Well so far as I know VN isn't really a medium that has many subtle stuffs like that so I enjoy many VNs I read so far.

Also stubbornly loving characters is my favorite character personality (that's why Haru, Kazuki, and Shirou is on my top 3 favorites).