How do you usually do to spend your free times?

Annanna

I don't know anything about your whereabouts, but, while it's good you have a bf (or that is what I inferred), you need... well... some kind of social life. Other weirdos like you around you. Got it?

The classic "two-man alliance against the world" can survive a bit, but eventually you'll need to see other people (under normal circumstances). Otherwise you can become fed up with each other. Of course, all you need to do then is to find a new bf, but the fact that you have no social life remains.

While I am some kind of full-fledged neckbeard, I still lived some kind of healthy life up to a point, maybe I'm at a standstill now but I've had a lot of friends and I've had adolescent fun and I've had girlfriends, been there done that. Also consider that life has its ups and downs and these occur at any given point, so maybe you're at a low but soon the situation will improve. Just keep doing things, getting interested in things, moving around your city or town, keep an open mind and a friendly attitude and you're good to go.

It's foolish to assume otaku have no social life. All they need to do is to gather with some other people like them. You know... like the rest of the world does.

As a person, stating your opinions, how you feel, what you think, what you like and dislike, is pretty basic to keep good health. That and some sun.

• 2 weeks later...

I fail to see how it could be possible to have any free time with all those VNs, manga, LNs to read but I've invested in a piano to learn how to play a few anime/VN songs a few years back. Besides killing time, it also helps to ruin your neighbor's evening :3

You need a scale of priorities, and you need to organise yourself when consuming media, pretty much.

If I feel like taking a walk, not even all the manga/VN/anything in the world can stop me. Imagine if I had a girlfriend to hang out with! (I've already had those)

To make a free quote, "more than a jewel, love lights up everything" (Nadia: the Secret of Blue Water).

• 4 weeks later...

I've been into the AKB48 and co idol group variety shows recently. Once you find a few idols that you in particular love, it's a lot of fun. I've been meaning to find new people to talk to about that kind of stuff since flut has been ignoring me :wafuu:

Finding a hobby that will help you meet people is always a good idea.