Questions about Grisaia no Rakuen.

DharmaFreedom

Well I think Rakuen will be coming out soon according to Sekai though I think the 18+ version would probably come out a few months later. Awhile ago I think @Dergonu mentioned that the 18+ version has crucial information to the storyline [correct me if i'm wrong Derg, i think it was you :notlikemiya: ]. I got the 18+ version of Meikyuu too, but i haven't read it yet as i'm waiting for Rakuen to come out before I start.

My questions are:

How important are the 18+ scenes? [no spoilers please].

Does it connect to the revelations of Rakuen greatly or is it just pure H, In what way is it connected?

Also, would is Sekai replacing those scenes with equally added content that would clear whatever lost information? [in case anyone has already asked them]. 

Thanks in advance! 

Ps: Not trying to discuss and/or argue over how good or bad 18+ or no 18+ is, and i'm not complaining over having to wait for the different versions. I just have that questions about content is all.

Edited by DharmaFreedom

Without any spoilers, 18+ of Rakuen is not crucial to the main storyline. Unless they are censoring non H-scenes like naked CGs/sprites.

I am assuming any naked sprites/CGs will be redrawn rather than having the content removed entirely or just have no visuals during those scenes.

Well talking about this without spoilers is a bit hard, but basically, yes. 

Rakuen in particular has a lot of canon 18+ content that is quite important to the story, so I'd recommend waiting for the original for this one. 

Even if the scenes are redrawn, their frequency and nature would be a bit hard to adapt into all-ages versions, leaving a decent amount out. Unless you are dying to find out what happens next, waiting a bit more is the way to go. 

32 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Well talking about this without spoilers is a bit hard, but basically, yes. 

Rakuen in particular has a lot of canon 18+ content that is quite important to the story, so I'd recommend waiting for the original for this one. 

Even if the scenes are redrawn, their frequency and nature would be a bit hard to adapt into all-ages versions, leaving a decent amount out. Unless you are dying to find out what happens next, waiting a bit more is the way to go. 

Well I think you did a good job explaining it without spoilers. I'll take your advice and wait for the original then.

Since i didn't read the meikyuu yet, i'll just wait a bit longer. Thanks for the input man.