Seinarukana Help - Narukana Route

BobJones2

I don't want to play this or any game more than once but I must play Narukana's route. However I do not want to just play from a clear save file that is already at high level with all abilities learned (including some story-related ones), as this would pretty much defeat the entire purpose the gameplay portion of the game. So my question is: is there any way to access Narukana's route while playing on as clean a slate of a new game as possible?

10 hours ago, BobJones2 said:

I don't want to play this or any game more than once but I must play Narukana's route. However I do not want to just play from a clear save file that is already at high level with all abilities learned (including some story-related ones), as this would pretty much defeat the entire purpose the gameplay portion of the game. So my question is: is there any way to access Narukana's route while playing on as clean a slate of a new game as possible?

Well, nope. You could only started Narukana route at 2nd playthrough ie after finishing the game once. What I could say is that I suggest you to start the game at hard difficulty after beating the game once, because the enemy level will be around your current level (31) if you started it in hard. That's the most clean state I could suggest here.

21 hours ago, BobJones2 said:

You'll need a clear save, and then you should start a new Normal mode game without carrying over the clear data.  You can use my clear save (available in my review) for this purpose.  Be warned that the skip read text feature will no longer work if you overwrite your system save with mine.  A small part of the introduction will also be partially spoiled.

Edited by sanahtlig

50 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

You'll need a clear save, and then you should start a new Normal mode game without carrying over the clear data.  You can use my clear save (available in my review) for this purpose.  Be warned that the skip read text feature will no longer work if you overwrite your system save with mine.  A small part of the introduction will also be partially spoiled.

So I can access Narukana's route by starting a new game from the title screen as long as I have a clear system save? I had thought that you needed to start a new game by loading a clear save, which does not give you the option to not carry over data. If the former is true than my problem is solved. Thanks for the help everyone.

1 hour ago, BobJones2 said:

So I can access Narukana's route by starting a new game from the title screen as long as I have a clear system save? I had thought that you needed to start a new game by loading a clear save, which does not give you the option to not carry over data. If the former is true than my problem is solved. Thanks for the help everyone.

I'm fairly sure the route flag is in the system save, which is independent of the clear save.  If you get a choice to do Hard or Eternal difficulty and a choice to see or not see the Eternal language, then the flag should be activated.  Just in case, I'd make sure both saves are in your save directory.

Edited by sanahtlig

• 8 months later...
On 9-4-2017 at 9:14 PM, BobJones2 said:

Did you ever get this to work? I tried putting both files in the save dir, but I dont get any options to choose dificulty, nor an option to see eternal language.

Only thing that does happen is that the skip feature is affected as stated, I just started chapter eight and no option to help or hold hands with Narukana. Guess I am doomed to another playthrough :(