Requst to translate a VN.

Just now, rakib11771 said:

I watched the anime 'Kimi ga aruji de, Shitsujiga ore de' and it was really good. But now I really want to try out the vn. Sure, there are more people who would like to play this.

So, if any team can translate this that would be great.

if u r so much interested in reading the VN then use Visual Novel Reader....though the translation will be shit but still u will be able to understand it....nd even if ur request get accepted (chance 1% ), seeing the length of the VN the chance drops to 0.001%......nd even if u are lucky only the translation itself will take more than a year or two.....so ur best chance is to read the VN with VNR....

3 hours ago, rakib11771 said:

I watched the anime 'Kimi ga aruji de, Shitsujiga ore de' and it was really good. But now I really want to try out the vn. Sure, there are more people who would like to play this.

So, if any team can translate this that would be great.

You have several choice:

1, Waiting for a translation team to pick up your requested VN. Honestly I wouldnt recommend this. Most people waiting for VN translation ends up like THIS

99% of VNs never get english translation. 

2, Using machine translation. Only if you have vivid imagination and extremely high tolerance toward shit quality. Why the imagination you might ask? Simple most of time the machine translation will produce nothing more than gibberish, so you are on your own to produce something out of it. Be warned though anything you produce most likely wont have anything to do with the real meaning. Not recommended

3, Trying to learn japanese,just to read VN. One of the hardest language in the world, and most people fail miserably trying to learn it, need huge efforts and lot of time to have any chance learning. Not recommended

4, Forget about it, probably this is the best option. 

The guy has 3 posts and on his first thread many come at him with stones ready :(

As others said, to translate a VN takes a lot of someone's time and money, so usually our requests are not possible. However, not all hope is lost, as you can always suggest them to companies such as Mangagamer and Sekai Project which may (or not) consider the game if they think it is profitable.

I would also suggest you to read the many other available titles we have, as we now have more than some hundreds of translated VNs/eroges. I believe at least one will interest you :D