Share unknown facts with us

Arkamondal

Hi guys, today i want you to share with us some amazing unknown facts......facts can be on anything but priority will be manga/anime/VN/Fuwanovel nd it's member ( but it's a strict law don't share anything that might mentally hurt anyone or any social groups ) ....facts that you think that most of us don't know....

there is a bug that exists that cant eat because it has no digestive system. so all they do is mate then die, then mate.

hyena females have pseudo penises. theyre clit are enlarge, more so than the male penises and are considered the alpha of the pack. when they give birth theyre enlarged clits will usually burst from the even and cause them to bleed to death.

11 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

there is a bug that exists that cant eat because it has no digestive system. so all they do is mate then die, then mate.

hyena females have pseudo penises. theyre clit are enlarge, more so than the male penises and are considered the alpha of the pack. when they give birth theyre enlarged clits will usually burst from the even and cause them to bleed to death.

Hyenas are savage as fuck

did you know that if your reading this, there's a 100% chance you can read

8 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

Hyena females have pseudo penises. theyre clit are enlarge, more so than the male penises and are considered the alpha of the pack. when they give birth theyre enlarged clits will usually burst from the even and cause them to bleed to death.

How sweet.

If we are already talking about penises - did you know male cats have them covered with a multitude of tiny hooks? Perfect way to ensure your partner won't escape during sex :makina:

6 hours ago, Narcosis said:

If we are already talking about penises - did you know male cats have them covered with a multitude of tiny hooks? Perfect way to ensure your partner won't escape during sex :makina:

Female ducks have literally evolved to develop measures to not get impregnated by rapist male ducks, which have corkscrew dicks

2 hours ago, Ariurotl said:

Bedbugs, on the other hand, practice traumatic insemination. Instead of looking for the corresponding orifice, the male punctures the female's abdomen with his penis wherever the fuck he wants and injects sperm directly into the hemolymph (what passes for bloodstream in insects).

Nature is a hell of a thing

7 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Female ducks have literally evolved to develop measures to not get impregnated by rapist male ducks, which have corkscrew dicks

I wish I had a corkscrew dick like if I bring a girl home and ask her "hey girl want some wine" "yea sure" "I don't have a corkscrew;)" "what are you gonna us- WHAT THE HELL GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK"

the times I could have