Sleep issues

I've decided that since no one can figure out my condition I would turn the people of fuwanovel, 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off i can't sleep, no matter how hard I try, I can't sleep 

it's become so much of an issue that I have paused all progress on any VNs and Animes until this is fixed

i don't know if it's just the fact that I don't use flux at night on my desktop like I should or what

if anyone knows anyways to help me with this, that would be great, I'm sure someone here has had the problems as well

since don't want to prescribe medication but you can try by not watching TV/Mobile/PC or any same type of gadzets 1 to 2 hrs prior sleeping...can also do a little bit of yoga or meditation(try to completely keep your mind blank and think of a small light in a dark room in your mind) with this music...

1.One of the simplest and most effective ways to induce sleep is to rub some oil on the scalp and the soles of the feet before going to bed. Use sesame oil, brahmi oil, jasmine oil, or coconut oil and massage gently for a few minutes. Slightly warming the oil before applying is helpful

2.Drink a cup of warm almond milk before going to bed. You can drink plain milk if you prefer, but adding a pinch of nutmeg (1/8 tsp) and cardamom will make it more delicious as well as more effective

3.Set a daily routine and bedtime ritual schedule(preferably before 10 PM) for yourself 

4.Chamomile tea is caffeine free(if possible avoid caffeine at all forms) and is a traditional remedy for insomnia.

5.Valerian root is great to relieve stress and induce relaxation. It is available in tea or drops form at most health foods stores.(though this might be a hard find)

6.don't have late night dinner( preferably 3 hrs prior to sleep) nd be it less spicy and fatty so that digestion won't became a problem for sleep....

7.if you can give some time watching nature and only thinking about it, this will help you ease your mind....

8.recommend Ayurvedic herbs and herb combinations for insomnia like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Brahmi (bacopa monneri), Jatamamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi). These Ayurvedic herbs not only work as brain tonics, but also help in balancing the doshas and nourish the ojas. Tagara is another recommended Ayurveda herb for insomnia. Also, another herb by the name of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a body and brain rejuvenator, good for intellect and also helpful in the condition of  insomnia. This is because this herb helps undo the everyday strain and induces sound sleep. Ayurveda herbs for insomnia work well on your system once you have undertaken the programmes of thorough cleansing and detoxification...(though you might not know most of them so just Google those name)

9.Take a nice, long, warm bath before bed-time...

hope these might help...get well soon...

these might also help....

1.Have a glass of hot milk with green cardamom powder before going to bed. Taking it on a regular basis can relax one’s mind and give a good night’s sleep.
2.Have one teaspoon of licorice root powder with a glass of cold milk every morning on an empty stomach. It is an effective medicine which is good for insomnia.
3.You can boil around 3 grams of fresh mint leaves or around 1.5 grams of dried powder of mint leaves in one glass of water for 20 minutes and drink it. It is good for insomnia too.
4.Massage your feet with lukewarm mustard oil two to three times a day and before retiring to bed. This will increase blood circulation and relax one’s mind.
5.Add one teaspoon of brahmi and ashwagandha powder in two glasses of water. Boil them and then reduce it to one glass and drink it. Do it daily in the mornings to reduce headache.
6.Sprinkle one teaspoon of cumin on a sliced banana. Eat it regularly at night for good digestive system and curing insomnia

Just now, TheUnknownMercenary said:

Well is it that you CAN'T SLEEP no matter what? Isn't that Insomnia? Doesn't take a doctor to figure that much out right? Have you went to a doctor about this?

Several times actually, last time was like 3 and a half weeks ago

50 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

When I get home I'll, go to my local Rx store and see if they have any, if not I'll just order some from the amazon link you provided 

I don't know if this is how it works where you live, but you should also be able to ask to speak with the pharmacist for advice, which has brought me success in the past. (But they apparently don't like to look at my rashes :sleep:.)

4 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

I don't know if this is how it works where you live, but you should also be able to ask to speak with the pharmacist for advice, which has brought me success in the past. (But they apparently don't like to look at my rashes :sleep:.)

True that's probably what I'll do, also I'd get make them look at the rashes 

2 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Several times actually, last time was like 3 and a half weeks ago

27 minutes ago, TheUnknownMercenary said:

You should honestly consult a doctor. From my own experiences if it's really bad you will get examined to determine what the issues are.

lol I answered that already xD

As much as I practise yoga and acknowledge its benefits (it has helped me sleep more soundly and effectively), I recommend... regular science. NOT mad science.

Go see a doctor ASAP and maybe take some medication if it's a severe case, it will work (since it's science), don't be afraid of taking it. I know we're approaching the weekend but tomorrow is Friday and you could get an appointment.

I don't know the details -if it was just this past night you couldn't sleep, you might as well try some relaxation, for example with those yoga tips from earlier. If it's an extended problem, go see the doc.

Also it has to have a definite cause -stress, depression, nervousness, you name it. If you're willing to hear us on the case, please provide as much info as you can.

1 hour ago, Okarin said:

As much as I practise yoga and acknowledge its benefits (it has helped me sleep more soundly and effectively), I recommend... regular science. NOT mad science.

Go see a doctor ASAP and maybe take some medication if it's a severe case, it will work (since it's science), don't be afraid of taking it. I know we're approaching the weekend but tomorrow is Friday and you could get an appointment.

I don't know the details -if it was just this past night you couldn't sleep, you might as well try some relaxation, for example with those yoga tips from earlier. If it's an extended problem, go see the doc.

Also it has to have a definite cause -stress, depression, nervousness, you name it. If you're willing to hear us on the case, please provide as much info as you can.

Well I think it's work because ever since I started this new job working for some Dutch programmer I haven't been able to sleep right, for the past 72 hours I haven't been able to sleep, I was late for work today because I couldn't out of bed, it's been rather stressful on my part

This may not sound good but... did you try getting drunk ?? I can't sleep less than 12 hours each time I go out :wahaha:

And a healthy one. Maybe doing some exercise, or sports. 

Or maybe just relaxing, if your job is too demanding and you spend too much time in frint of your PC, maybe disconnecting from it could help.

13 hours ago, Narcosis said:

who_needs_sleep.jpg

Your name sounds like a sleep disorder 

12 hours ago, Benji Price said:

This may not sound good but... did you try getting drunk ?? I can't sleep less than 12 hours each time I go out :wahaha:

And a healthy one. Maybe doing some exercise, or sports. 

Or maybe just relaxing, if your job is too demanding and you spend too much time in frint of your PC, maybe disconnecting from it could help.

Sounds good I'm gonna try it

7 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Fap

Only highlighted the key words here

28 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

And just a random question, how many more posts until I get to the next "rank"? I thought it was 200 but I was wrong

Put your own rank, it will be flashier.

I infer you could sleep eventually. That's good. But sleep is "trained". You need to keep a strict routine and everything will work OK. Your body knows when it's bed time... unless you're changing it constantly.

Also for long PC sessions I recommend glasses with special crystals, even if your sight is good. These crystals reduce eye and mental fatigue. I can pull up long sessions with no problem. Besides, every 2 hours you should rest like 10 minutes or so, the actual numbers are elsewhere and have changed over time.

3 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Put your own rank, it will be flashier.

I infer you could sleep eventually. That's good. But sleep is "trained". You need to keep a strict routine and everything will work OK. Your body knows when it's bed time... unless you're changing it constantly.

Also for long PC sessions I recommend glasses with special crystals, even if your sight is good. These crystals reduce eye and mental fatigue. I can pull up long sessions with no problem. Besides, every 2 hours you should rest like 10 minutes or so, the actual numbers are elsewhere and have changed over time.

I can't put my own rank until I get to a certain one

could you give me a link or something to those glasses?