RPG similar to the one in manga/anime?

Satsuki

Most of you guys just completely missed the point of my question. What I'm asking is an JRPG, just like other games, have quest, dungeon, hunting monster, blah blah, but instead of running around doing quest 24/7 without any need for rest/food and spend all gained money on equipment, the character needs to sleep/eat to live, and can spend money on building/improving their house and stuff.

Yeah, something along the line of Harvest Moon or Rune Factory, although those 2 focus a bit too much on the farming aspect.

Edited by Satsuki

On 2017/4/8 at 4:26 AM, Satsuki said:

Most of you guys just completely missed the point of my question. What I'm asking is an JRPG, just like other games, have quest, dungeon, hunting monster, blah blah, but instead of running around doing quest 24/7 without any need for rest/food and spend all gained money on equipment, the character needs to sleep/eat to live, and can spend money on building/improving their house and stuff.

Yeah, something along the line of Harvest Moon or Rune Factory, although those 2 focus a bit too much on the farming aspect.

Sim Urbz and Sim Bustin out are the closest things I can think of.

Since it's set in the modern world, there are no monsters nor dugeons but the quest aspect and story progression are kind of similar to JRPG. I think you should give it a try.