Anybody willing to translate Seisai no Resonance?

Yuri

Hello. I'm a new member and this is my first post so I'm extremely sorry if I'm doing something against the guidelines. 

There's hardly any good yuri eroge visual novels and most people are just stuck with Sono Hana. But here's a VN with not just eroge but actual routes and choices and a plot , to say nothing of the beautiful art but it has remained untranslated since its release several years ago. I had been waiting for someone to come and translate it but I remember reading a while back that there's so few yuri visual novels to go around that any people find gets translated very quickly. So I'm assuming this gem just fell into obscurity after an abandoned translation attempt back in 2014.

I figured it'd stay like that unless someone made people notice its existence again so I made this post. Anyone willing to translate Seisai no Resonance? It would be a worthy and very meaningful addition to the fairly short library of yuri visual novels.  The few English reviews I could find of Seisai no Resonance are absolutely glowing.

I don't mean to sit lazily while others work either. I am very weak in Japanese and have little to no skill with hacking but I'm ready to help in any way I can. Just give me a task and I'll do everything I can to see to it. I'm very good at English and can help with stuff like keeping the writing style, descriptions or dialogue be as beautiful in English as it was in Japanese. If I'm not needed with that, I could try gathering people who are needed with whatever is required. I've been keeping an eye on this VN for quite a while and would hate to see it sunken forever in obscurity. 

I once again apologize, I know asking for visual novel translations is useless. No translator will dedicate himself/herself to the work if they're not personally interested in it. It requires some serious time and effort after all. But after keeping an eye on this one for so long, I felt I just had to give it a shot, in the hope that perhaps it's just not been translated because people aren't aware it exists. I realize that the visual novel is a niche medium and has few active members in the community, even less so when you focus on a single genre within the already obscure medium, so it's easy for things like SnR to just be forgotten, but I figured it wasn't truly forgotten if even a single person remembered.

This really is one of the best yuri VNs I have ever read, and I agree, it deserves a TL.

That being said, asking for translations like this rarely achieves much, like you pointed out yourself. I'd honestly just recommend polishing your JP skills so you can give it a shot with text hookers etc by yourself. That will probably be faster.

Pretty much what Dergonu said there, and also ask any people to translate one VN is bad idea so I won't recommend you to do it again in the future. That aside, I also think think that this is one of interesting VN from the look of it. That's all for now.

PS - By the way, for yuri actually there's interesting title like Katahane and Yurirei. Also if you counted shoujo ai content (No sex though), there's Hakuai, Aoishiro and to less extend Pygmalion. But yeah, for now the library of translated yuri were quite low.

Edited by littleshogun

While these people are correct, I still don't get why they need to be assholes about it. A newcomer is not going to know the rules or what this site is all about so have some patience people. Of course like always, this thread will be locked soon.

Edited by Erogamer

Unfortunately hardly anything get translated. For us people who dont know japanese, Visual Novels cannot be ever more than some sideline hobby 99% of VNs never make it to english, sure you can try to learn jp but thats really so horribly hard that most of people cant do it, so better to just forget about untranslated stuff, and maybe keep a little hope that after 5-10 years you will read the title is translated, so finally can play it, however most likely will be never translated. This is what it means to be non-jp VN fan.

• 1 year later...

Well, the quickest way that you can go is spend a few years on improving your Japanese, try to achieve a JLPT-N2, for that you can read and comprehend nearly all texts in Japanese, since the amount of untranslated visual novels is incredibly high.

Like you have pointed out yourself, nobody is going to do something voluntarily if they have no interest in it. Japanese learning might be a pain, but if you're willing to go through it, then there would not be anything left to discuss.