can disgaea 5 be played on pc

Arkamondal

hi guys, today i want to know from you that can disgaea 5 be played on pc with an emulator (if so then which emulator)..?

sub question - "can the legend of zelda not be played on intel processor.....though an emulator supports it to be played on pc (though poor performance and necessary modifications are being made in that emulator)...?

1 hour ago, Arkamondal said:

hi guys, today i want to know from you that can disgaea 5 be played on pc with an emulator (if so then which emulator)..?

sub question - "can the legend of zelda not be played on intel processor.....though an emulator supports it to be played on pc (though poor performance and necessary modifications are being made in that emulator)...?

Late to the party here, but let me give the detail answer here. As for Disgaea matter technically there's PS4 emulator in development, but since it's still in development it's not tested yet. So I won't recommend you to try that PS4 emulator for Disgaea 5.

For Zelda, could you tell which Zelda that you want to play? If you mean newest Zelda, maybe it couldn't because once again the emulator for newer console was still in development. Although if you meant old Zelda obviously you could use emulator for that.

PS - By the way, happy 23rd birthday to Arkamondal here.

Just now, littleshogun said:

Late to the party here, but let me give the detail answer here. As for Disgaea matter technically there's PS4 emulator in development, but since it's still in development it's not tested yet. So I won't recommend you to try that PS4 emulator for Disgaea 5.

For Zelda, could you tell which Zelda that you want to play? If you mean newest Zelda, maybe it couldn't because once again the emulator for newer console was still in development. Although if you meant old Zelda obviously you could use emulator for that.

PS - By the way, happy 23rd birthday to Arkamondal here.

thnx.....btw want to mention the new Zelda.....though it is supported by Cemu emulator it's still work in progress...though it still works on some pc....

Breath of the Wild "works" in only the loosest definition of the word. Even if you can get it to run in Cemu it will be extremely slow and glitchy and essentially unplayable. It may be a year or more before it's actually decently playable, and even then it will be a heavily compromised experience. Emulation isn't going to be as easy of a solution for playing modern console games on the PC as you're expecting, no way around it.

On 4/4/2017 at 3:39 AM, krill said:

there's a chance now that PS4 exclusives are being streamed of the PlayStation Now that disgaea 5 will be streamable on the pc but may take a while.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/13/playstation-now-stream-ps4-games-in-2017/

I keep waiting for them to add the PS3 Yakuza games to that. I'd totally subscribe if they did. But it seems like they never will.

3 hours ago, Decay said:

I keep waiting for them to add the PS3 Yakuza games to that. I'd totally subscribe if they did. But it seems like they never will.

Same for me for the anime fighters and the jrpgs and English ports of Japanese visual novels.

• 3 weeks later...

Best approach (if you don't want to buy the actual console, that is) is to wait several years, and everything will become available at some point.

I've been waiting like forever for the translation to Amagami, disadvantages of not knowing Fapanese!

Of course, the downside is that probably within some years you'll want to play some other games, so there's that :unsure: