da capo 3 another questions (spoilers)

wyldstrykr

Another question.

1. If i read the fandisc, will i be able to understand the relationship between sakura and kiyokata?

2. Is the aoi route from the side story is redundant from (zero) in the main scenario?

3. Does the final side story follows the no girls ending from the anime? I dont think it came from the no girls ending from the vn......

4. How to get the missing scenario in the image below? 

17795862_1765214406825654_45229372535524

5. How to say advance thank you to you who read is post?

@wyldstrykr

Let's see, my answer here will be like:

1. Yes it will, although you could just search the spoiler for that matter though.

2. Not sure about that, but apparently Aoi's side story telling us of how Aoi was had some lighthearted moments with Kiyotaka. With that in mind, at least I think it's quite worth to read if you fan of Aoi or want more Aoi.

3. The anime was actually just ended at the end of Prologue, and as for the final side story I'm sure it's not the continuation from the anime ending.

Instead it's actually the continuation from Da Capo 2 epilogue at 2060.

4. Don't know about that to be very honest, but maybe it's related to your choice? Just using the walkthrough from Steam here.

5. Just said 'Thanks in advance' should be suffice imo. And you're welcome by the way.

That's all for my answer, and hope those'll be help.

Edited by littleshogun

@wyldstrykr

For point 4:

It's one of the final partes of Sara's route, when her family forces Kiyokata to show his grulnic skills. I don't think you can end Sara's route without seeing that :leecher:

I used this guide. The steam one didn't work for me.

@littleshogun

Spoiler

At the end everything turns in Kiyotaka and Ricca being Sakura's grandparents, right ?? Can't read jap so I can't read the FanDisk :vinty:

Edited by Benji Price

10 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

TY!!!

Also if the missing scenario is the one that looks like a gnirluc minigame it is a bug? because i see that earlier.....?

It has Gnirluc scenes, when Sara's familly challenges Kiyotaka to prove his skills. But it's not the minigame (I think there is a minigame somewhere, but never find it)