I'm not quitting Fuwanovel.

Kurisu-Chan

On 4/1/2017 at 7:49 AM, Mr Poltroon said:

For what it's worth, I miss the politics discussions I couldn't comprehend or follow.

Typical discussion of politics isn't that interesting. Typically either people seclude themselves with other like minded people so they can circle-jerk (or offer useless one-line snarks) in peace, and you'll just have an endless back and forth of the same points they agree with followed by choruses of "yeah", "too right", and "fuck them" (on rare occasions they'll stick all three responses together to create a single really long response, and then they'll collapse exhausted from the effort.) Or you have a flame war between people that don't want to listen to each other, because opinions have already been formed and they're not interested in changing. EDIT: There's a reason why political discussions are sometimes banned from forums.

If you like political discussions though, you should watch the first 4 seasons of the West Wing :3

20 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Do we tell him? :holo: 

I've got it :) 

Dear @Okarin

Kurisu-chan is a tsundere and changed his mind about leaving in his stereotypical tsundere manner. While no longer leaving Fuwanovel he is still a complete tsundere and would like everyone to refer to him as such. Tsundere-chan is his preferred name, but Tsundere Kurisu-chan would also be acceptable.

Yours in complete honesty, Rooke

There, explained. You’re welcome Tsundere Kurisu-chan :) 

1 minute ago, Darklord Rooke said:

I've got it :) 

Dear @Okarin

Kurisu-chan is a tsundere and changed his mind about leaving in his stereotypical tsundere manner. While no longer leaving Fuwanovel he is still a complete tsundere and would like everyone to refer to him as such. Tsundere-chan is his preferred name, but Tsundere Kurisu-chan would also be acceptable.

Yours in complete honesty, Rooke

There, explained. You’re welcome Tsundere Kurisu-chan :) 

Just like my thread, this message is also an april's fool. :holo: 

4 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Btw, if one or two people still didn't get it.

Yes, it is an april fool joke.

And, i'll say it one last time... I'am not a tsundere!!!!! baka!

I perfectly knew it's an april fools' joke, but decided to go along with it regardless :makina:

After all, I know damn well you'd never leave us alone, we're way too dependant on each other~

14 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

I perfectly knew it's an april fools' joke, but decided to go along with it regardless :makina:

After all, I know damn well you'd never leave us alone, we're way too dependant on each other~

You're prolly the closest reason i would leave fuwanovel. :holo: 

On 4/1/2017 at 1:27 PM, Kurisu-Chan said:

VNs are overrated and completely expendable piece of non-art. 

I still don't know if you're throwing a curveball with the whole quitting thing bur play The House In Fata Morgana first, it might be the VN that rekindles your love. It was, for me.