I'm not quitting Fuwanovel.

Kurisu-Chan

Mh, hope it's the right place, if not, please move it to the right place, admin.

Well, hello here, most of you don't know me, but i used to be a pretty uninteresting, boring and shitty fuwamember, i am Kurisu-Chan, and it has been 3 years since i'm a member of this forum, i also work as a fuwachat moderator, tho, tbh, i don't have that much job to do. And i also used to be part of the VN club organization, and as such, i had to read amazing VNs.

But here is the problem...i'm growing tired, tired of coming here, tbh, it's more of a chore than a pleasure from myself, i just don't feel the same fun as before, i mean, a lot of good people now are missing, it's just, not the same, i miss many old timers that just don't come anymore, i also miss blaming maef for anything, i miss Ken as the trap lover....but most of all, i miss the fun of playing visual novels, it's just not possible for me anymore to take any pleasure in playing VNs, i just can't force myself and say "hey, i still like VNs, even tho i read one VN per year...

Here it is, i'm not anymore a VN fanboy...it's super sad, i'm really sorry friends, i've spend 3 great years, they were some of the most fun i had in my life, but i have to move on, i have to...i just can't continue here anymore...as you could say...it's Steins;Gate's choice.

I remember my first words, when i came here...it was a "tutturu" and i'm leaving with another Tutturu.
But not before answering your last questions, you have 1 whole week to ask me ANYTHING, and i'll answer with the greatest honesty possible, i mean, i have nothing more to lose.

El. Psy. Kongroo.

Oh, i forgot, according to Mayu-Mayu, all of this was a lie.

You could say it is a...Mayu-Mayu lie. 

That's what you get for sitting alone in an empty IPB chatroom :makina:

Can't say I'm surprised. A lot of oldtimers kept on leaving and new blood just isn't enough to fill in the ranks. At the same time, vn's became a lot more mainstream and all the news is out there on the internet. That said, most of people that left weren't really as much into vn's, as the community that gathered around this website. Once the magic vanished, a lot found this place to be pretty boring after all and there was no more reason for them to hang out anymore.

PS Does that mean I can get your rank now?

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

That's what you get for sitting alone in an empty IPB chatroom :makina:

Can't say I'm surprised. A lot of oldtimers kept on leaving and new blood just isn't enough to fill in the ranks. At the same time, vn's became a lot more mainstream and all the news is out there on the internet. That said, most of people that left weren't really as much into vn's, as the community that gathered around this website. Once the magic vanished, a lot found this place to be pretty boring after all and there was no more reason for them to hang out anymore.

PS Does that mean I can get your rank now?

You're on the list of those who MAY become fuwachat mod.

But i'll do everything i can in order to veto you. :holo:

36 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

april fools every one...?

...Who are you? Do i know you? 

It's fine, we all know the shitty Skype group is the real FuwaNovel... where we almost never talk about VNs... o-oh.... oh no... Either way, you can't quit until C;C gets localised and you read it! :pyaa:

7 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Well then, a question. If you were to become the living incarnation of a meme, what meme would you choose?

Opening this thread was a mistake.

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

Please, i even got kicked out of the secret dis...eh nevermind. 

You're right, my apologies. I could not simply pass up the opportunity to throw the jab in there.
You have my apologies for my terrible personality. Not that those are particularly useful to you, I imagine.

For what it's worth, I miss the politics discussions I couldn't comprehend or follow.

Even if you only ever read Steins;Gate spinoffs, or the rest of Mages stuff, we'll save your place. Just like Okabe told Kurisu that Lab Member no. 004 would be saved.

I don't quite think that you need to be fully immersed in the VN world to enjoy VNs. If it's one a year, then it's one a year. We understand that you have stuff to do.

However, if you feel your time with VNs has passed, we'll also understand. But I think that can't be, as you greatly enjoyed Steins;Gate and then Steins;Gate Zero. Who knows if there will be awesome VNs like those in the future?

If you ever feel like coming back, or if you feel like not departing, we're right here for all your needs. :maple:

39 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Even if you only ever read Steins;Gate spinoffs, or the rest of Mages stuff, we'll save your place. Just like Okabe told Kurisu that Lab Member no. 004 would be saved.

I don't quite think that you need to be fully immersed in the VN world to enjoy VNs. If it's one a year, then it's one a year. We understand that you have stuff to do.

However, if you feel your time with VNs has passed, we'll also understand. But I think that can't be, as you greatly enjoyed Steins;Gate and then Steins;Gate Zero. Who knows if there will be awesome VNs like those in the future?

If you ever feel like coming back, or if you feel like not departing, we're right here for all your needs. :maple:

(´・ω・`)