Netorare but not really. More like Netori.

VaroOP

Well its kind of netorare but its not? Basically, a girl steals the protagonist from his girlfriend. Don't know whether such a visual novel exists also. But I got the same kicks from Koichoco because of Chisato. So its fine if one character is completely obsessed with the protagonist but the protagonist starts dating another chick. Also, a VN like Majikoi where Miyao barely has any reaction is no fun. I wouldn't recommend Majikoi. 

School Days and Shiny Days obviously would fit the bill here. Outside of that, this is a very specific request. I'll have to think about it for a bit.

Edit: Runa route in Hatsukoi 1/1 has something along this line too. Will let you know if I think of more.

Edited by skrewball717

1 hour ago, VaroOP said:

Also, a VN like Majikoi where Miyao barely has any reaction is no fun. I wouldn't recommend Majikoi. 

Tell me about it,lacking reaction in this genre half of the fun gone or more.

Anyway as usual west has nothing translated, or at least nothing comes to my mind which has value

1 hour ago, skrewball717 said:

School Days and Shiny Days obviously would fit the bill here. Outside of that, this is a very specific request. I'll have to think about it for a bit.

Edit: Runa route in Hatsukoi 1/1 has something along this line too. Will let you know if I think of more.

Shiny days sounds good. 

1 hour ago, Swim Swim said:

Tell me about it,lacking reaction in this genre half of the fun gone or more.

Anyway as usual west has nothing translated, or at least nothing comes to my mind which has value

Read Koichoco if you haven't already. The reaction Chisato has is worth it in almost every route. 

20 hours ago, VaroOP said:

Shiny days sounds good. 

Read Koichoco if you haven't already. The reaction Chisato has is worth it in almost every route. 

School Days has lot stronger reactions than Shiny Days, in fact I barely noticed any reaction in Shiny Days. However School Days has really fun reactions so if you havent you really should check it out. 

Also thanks for the recommendation , somehow I forget about Koichoco will get to play it as soon as possible, I absolutely love VN-s with strong reactions.

1 hour ago, Swim Swim said:

School Days has lot stronger reactions than Shiny Days, in fact I barely noticed any reaction in Shiny Days. However School Days has really fun reactions so if you havent you really should check it out. 

Also thanks for the recommendation , somehow I forget about Koichoco will get to play it as soon as possible, I absolutely love VN-s with strong reactions.

Now I am afraid that you may be disappointed because in some routes the reaction isn't as strong. Go for the chick with silver hair for the strongest reaction I guess..

On 2017. 04. 01. at 1:05 AM, VaroOP said:

Now I am afraid that you may be disappointed because in some routes the reaction isn't as strong. Go for the chick with silver hair for the strongest reaction I guess..

Dont worry as long as it has some reaction I am interested

Don't feel like making a extra thread. Is there a VN (Netori or NTR, either works) with a scene where the cheated guy hides in a closet to see if his woman is cheating on him, so the male cheater locks the guy in and starts screwing the female cheater against the closet door?