Best VN sex scene(s) you've read

Zakamutt

Hold on, before I say anything I just wanna know what 'best' h-scene means(?)

Is it the most arousing, the most contributing, most good-looking...?

If it's just overall I'd say Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! for variety and fun (Yamato handles these girls differently).

And Fate/Stay Night, because its h-scenes feel natural and not overused.

Pretty much every H-scene from Kamidori Alchemy Meister. The scenes were very versatile and i felt a good connection with every scene.

Though i was pretty disappointed you could never have sex with Asmodeus. The H-scene for that would be very interesting if she was her actual size.

Also, Lily's scenes from KS were amazing.

The best-written ero scenes were the ones in Grisaia, just because they made me laugh. The best example of that was in Makina's route, where they lightened the mood from all the awful things happening around them.

Normally though, I only read the scenes with the girls I really like. The rest I tend to click through so I can get back to the story. 

I generally dislike h-scenes and want them to be over as fast as possible, but I've enjoyed some of them in Kyonyuu Fantasy. The first one specifically was fun, probably mainly because of the story context it had. Well, there were some I've disliked quite a bit already too. toosquishylol

The best-written ero scenes were the ones in Grisaia, just because they made me laugh. The best example of that was in Makina's route, where they lightened the mood from all the awful things happening around them.

Normally though, I only read the scenes with the girls I really like. The rest I tend to click through so I can get back to the story. 

I'd agree with this, Grisaia's h-scenes might've been the first oones I've properly read and somewhat liked. Mainly Makina's, because they were hilarious - especially that second one, that was just too good. :D

So far, I gotta say Hoshimemo's, at least Komomo's and Kosame's.  They were pretty well done, and made me actually feel like it was natural character development instead of "insert sex scene here to keep the reader's attention".

I like Grisaia's, too, but since I haven't even completed Amane's good end yet, I'm gonna withhold my judgement until I have at least two character's routes finished.

I'll second everyone saying Kamidori and HoshiMemo. -- definitely top tier for me.

Kamidori got kinda over the top with it's NG+/Extra content scenes though... Not that I'm complaining, but those felt like immersion breaking fan service even in an H-filled game.

Grisaia is up there too, but all the scenes with pee weirded me out o_o