Kinda interested in reading 11eyes

NowItsAngeTime

11eyes TL came out a few months ago. Has anyone read it?

I was kinda interested. What's the general plot/setting/storytelling like? What do people think of it?

From what I see it looks like an action-y VN and a bunch of characters use magical powers or something? Art looks kinda ok/meh.

The translation is not good, but not bad to the point of running the experience.

I've almost finished the first playthrough, and so far it has been worth it. Not a masterpiece, but satisfying all around. Good combats and comedy. 

Edited by Overlord87

To be honest it was one of the most boring VN, I have ever read, in fact dropped about halfway. 

Feels like the game flooded with filler after filler, everything about the game so mediocre I mean if you read many VN this will boring without doubt, my problem is that 11 eyes is a real bad mix, it tries to have a silly comedy moe side which is badly done, on other hand it also tries to have serious side with dark fights and etc, but this again fails you just feel asleep.  Also this one has no real routes, so kinda outdated thats also true for art, also I cant say enough so many filler dropped on you .... This game really overstays its welcome. 

Edited by Swim Swim

If I may say something about this, I would said that this VN is quite interesting. The reason was because this is one VN that had a bit of history behind the translation effort (Dead, forgotten for a while, and suddenly unexpected group release complete translation of this VN). As for the content, I think it's usual action VN there although to find out about if 11eyes VN was good or not, I'll leave it to you.

PS - One tips here, just don't expect Fate here (The action was still interesting though).