Hello!

Adorabear

Hi everyone! I have been lurking for a while and figured it was about time to sign up. I read my first visual novel several years ago when 999 was released and fell in love with VNs since. I haven't read many VNs yet, but I would like to change that! I think this community is a good place to be to help me with reading a lot more, and I am happy to be here! :D 

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! :) 

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and did you read Ever17 (Same creator as 999) yet? Or if you already was you could ask us for more recommendations. Hope you had fun here.

No, I haven't read it yet. :( I really want to read it though! I've heard a lot of good things about Ever17 and the Infinity series in general, but I have never been able to find a copy of any of the games in English. I hope to come across one someday though so I can finally read it!

More recommendations would definitely be appreciated! If it helps at all, some other VNs that I've read that I really liked were Danganronpa 1 and 2, Code: Realize, and Everlasting Summer.

Welcome to our humble abode!

9 hours ago, Adorabear said:

No, I haven't read it yet. :( I really want to read it though! I've heard a lot of good things about Ever17 and the Infinity series in general, but I have never been able to find a copy of any of the games in English. I hope to come across one someday though so I can finally read it!

Ever17's English copies are VERY rare and go for hundreds of dollars, and Remember11 was never officially localized (you'd need to import and patch a Japanese version). That said, both are more than worth experiencing.

Here, have an OST:

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Welcome to our humble abode!

Ever17's English copies are VERY rare and go for hundreds of dollars, and Remember11 was never officially localized (you'd need to import and patch a Japanese version). That said, both are more than worth experiencing.

Here, have an OST:

Yikes! I knew they were extremely rare, but I didn't realize they were that much! :( Hopefully I will be able to find it and afford it when I do! According to VNDB, there is also a English DS version? Not sure how that works or if it's different from the PC version.

Yay for the OST! :D That song sounds beautiful! I am hoping to play Fata Morgana really soon since it seems right up my alley and I've heard it's an amazing game.