Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Talburt

[Hire Me] Background Artist for Visual Novel games £100+ per image (Negotiable!)

Recommended Posts

Hi there, I'm currently free for commissions and am a keen bg artist
I have a very adaptable style and a great grip on perspective, and frankly, I really enjoy it! I'm UK based so work in £s, but paypal handles this very easily so dont let that deter you!!
 

Email me at: itstalburt@gmail.com with any questions you may have!
 
 
Portfolio Link: chsmith11.carbonmade.com
Min Cost of 1 BG: £100 (negotiable)
Max Cost of 1 BG: £250 (negotiable)
Cost For Variations: Day / Night / Weather  £50
Max Cost of 1 CG: N/A
Turnaround Time: It takes me 10-20 hours per image depending on complexity. have competed 3 backgrounds in the space of 1 week for another company.
Royalties Desired: No
Resume: please check out my profile for some of my recent artwork.
I'm also creating my own comics tapastic.com/series/bajo-mano

Please inform me how many images you need for your project!
 

BG artwork in a comic page
Lineart BG in a comic page
lineart BG solo

Edited by Talburt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

My web proxy has your portfolio marked as adult art, what kind of backgrounds do you make exactly

Oh woah, why on earth is it adult art. I don't draw NSFW... do none of the image links work?
The backgrounds I draw vary, I enjoy drawing interesting angles and interesting lighting. I also like detailed backgrounds

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-23%20at%2011.32.page31_zpsla6rjr9y.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Talburt said:

Oh woah, why on earth is it adult art. I don't draw NSFW... do none of the image links work?
The backgrounds I draw vary, I enjoy drawing interesting angles and interesting lighting. I also like detailed backgrounds

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-23%20at%2011.32.page31_zpsla6rjr9y.jpg

One says adult games and the other says world.jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akimoto Masato said:

One says adult games and the other says world.jp

wow thats freaky.

Well anyway the pics on the thread I've added are what I do!

this ones a bit empty but here's a VN background I'm working on atm... will be a classroom when it's finished..
Screen%20Shot%202017-03-28%20at%2023.06.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Talburt said:

wow thats freaky.

Well anyway the pics on the thread I've added are what I do!

this ones a bit empty but here's a VN background I'm working on atm... will be a classroom when it's finished..
Screen%20Shot%202017-03-28%20at%2023.06.

Well it looks nice, no penises so that's good, if I ever decide to write my own visual novel, I'll know who to talk to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Well it looks nice, no penises so that's good, if I ever decide to write my own visual novel, I'll know who to talk to

sure thing, shoot me an email when that day comes and we'll talk business :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd post an update on that image to prove its not a room full of dicks :'D I still can't believe that

 

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-30%20at%2000.07.

I'm in the process of flatting and rendering it, so yes it looks a bit ...odd, but anyway, this is what I do. HMU if you wanna work with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...