Really enjoyed fragment note 1+2

exaccuss

6 hours ago, Limerence_ said:

How long was the VN? And do you think it's worth the price? I've been looking for a some VNs I could read on my phone, but most of them on the play store aren't really that good, with the exception of a few like Narcissu and One Thousand Lies. 

I didnt go and read both games as fast as possible, Maybe like an hour or two at a time. But i'm sure you should at least get a decent amount out of it. I personally think the 2nd game is the better one, though it is a sequel to the first. No voice acting as expected, but the art looks nice at least. You have fragment note (which is the first story with the games three 'main' heroines as romance interests) then you have the fragment note fandisk which is just afterstories for the games heroines. Then finally there is fragment note 2 after stories (you play as a different protagonist) which is only two heroines (yukitsuki+shizuku). In the second game there is also different endings for the two characters. For example, the first time i cleared yukitsuki's route and watched the ending, it told me some sort of true ending was unlocked. Simply go through her route again and there will be additional scenes to watch and a different (and much happier) ending. Same for shizuku as well. For the price of both game combined, it is well worth the price. Good luck!

Edited by exaccuss

17 hours ago, exaccuss said:

For the price of both game combined, it is well worth the price. Good luck!

I gave the demo for the first one a shot. It feels like a pretty stereotypical moege, but that isn't neccessarily a bad thing. 

Spoiler

The whole daughter-father relationship makes it stand out though, 

so I'm hoping that they would explore that aspect of the story a bit more. 

Thanks for the help! :sachi:

3 hours ago, Limerence_ said:

I gave the demo for the first one a shot. It feels like a pretty stereotypical moege, but that isn't neccessarily a bad thing. 

Reveal hidden contents

The whole daughter-father relationship makes it stand out though, 

so I'm hoping that they would explore that aspect of the story a bit more. 

Thanks for the help! :sachi:

I personally love these type of romance games. I really dont get why i prefer games like this over the more popular titles such as fate/stay night etc lol. Also dont forget that this is just a mobile game, so dont go expecting the same level depth of some of those pc VN's lol. 

Edited by exaccuss