Hatsukoi 1/1 Installation

herod

Hey guys, i need a little help. I'm trying to install the game and i have all the discs and i can mount them perfectly, but when i install from the first disc it brings up this message.bwjCd0s.png

I understand i'm supposed to copy something from the second disc to somewhere, but I have no idea what or where to copy it to.

P.S. I apologize for the horrifically large image.

That helped me understand it (thank you (^▽^) ), now i just need to figure out how to work it. I have both discs mounted but when I press ok, nothing happens, it just pops up again. When i go in to the second disc and try to run the applications on there, nothing happens either. Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, herod said:

That helped me understand it (thank you (^▽^) ), now i just need to figure out how to work it. I have both discs mounted but when I press ok, nothing happens, it just pops up again. When i go in to the second disc and try to run the applications on there, nothing happens either. Any ideas?

Unmount the first disc and enter the second disc to its place.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HPanda said:

Can I ask what you did after you mounted the second disc in place of the first? I'm still not sure how to start the program 

Did it successfully install for you? If not, just press the left button i think. After that, you will most likely need a crack to start the game, which we cannot help you with obviously. Though a simple google search will find it for you easily.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, FallingSnow said:

When do I apply the english patch?   For some reason once I've Applied the crack, afterwards I use the english patch, and it states there is a missing file and cannot be played.
Or

In another attempt, it states I need to have the game mounted to play.

If you crack the game the English patch won't work. Just install the English patch when the game install is ready.

Edited by Kiriririri

Hi, I'm deeply struggling with trying to get this VN to work.  I did the mount with the 1st and 2nd disk of the game, then it gave me a shortcut on my desktop. When I try to use the crack that the torrent gave me. It gave me this 

--------------------------- 错误 --------------------------- 无法打开文件,请确认文件没有被占用! --------------------------- OK ---------------------------

I'm sure I must be missing something. Fairly new to VN's sorry for the noobie mistakes

Please help, not really to sure what I am doing. I shouldn't have the English patch install yet. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Junn