Need more VN like Chronos Clock

FakeGodz

Chronos Clock is such a great Visual Novel

I need more VN that are like this.

AMAZING MC, seriously the MC probably my favorite in this VN, why can't every Anime/Manga/VN/WN/LN have MC that are like-able liek this?

Cro, best waifu.

I seriously need more VN that have great MC and loveable heroine like this, it's really rare. I religiously follow new release of Visual Novel ever since mid-2014. And i rarely play VN that don't have "18+" Scene, now that after i play Chronos Clock, i just realize that even a VN that have "18+" as an extra (not part of the main story), or even VN that don't have "18+" scene at all, can be a really good VN.... So i might miss a lot of VN that are like Chronos Clock.

Please Fam, i need more Cro level waifu, and MC that are actually likeable.

5 hours ago, skrewball717 said:

Have you played Clannad? Little Busters is supposed to be coming out this year too as an all-ages release. Ever 17 is also one I believe you would really enjoy.

Hope this helps, also agree a VN list would help to make recs.

Clannad, i have watched the anime. And i don't quite like the MC, is it different (ever so slightly) in the VN?

Ever 17 look like a heavy VN, but it could worth the try.

Thanks for the recommendation~

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Maybe you could try Supipara there, although it's only one part though. Oh, and you may try Da Capo trilogy as well then. Hope those recommendations would be helpful to you.

Supipara look promising

Da Capo! oh~ i have been planning to play these, thanks for reminding me~

6 hours ago, Silvz said:

I still haven't read CC, but.......... could you share your VN list so I could think of some recommendations? I thought of recommending Rewrite, have you tried it?

As for having sex post game, you could also try Eden*, as it does have them but not as part of the main story.

I could try Eden*, it's a pretty short VN, so worth the shot

As for my VN list, i'll try to make one. I'm still new to these kind of forum and system (MAL and what-not), you could say Chrono Clock reveal my inner-weeb xD

If anyone else can give me more recommendation, it is much appreciated.

VN with a good MC is really hard to find.

Edited by FakeGodz

I strongly suspect you'll enjoy Kindred Spirits. It has an absolutely lovable main character, it's a fantastic game (way up there on my list of favorites), and it has the same lighthearted vibe as Chrono Clock.

Aside from that, give Karakara a try. It's short and sweet and good, and there's a sequel in the works.

Supipara is a good reco as well, but be aware that the translated release only has one route, and the others might come... eventually...

Edited by Fred the Barber
hyperlinking Karakara

For the future: Keep an eye open for MangaGamer's release of Hapymaher, the title Purple Software released before Chrono Clock and which is widely considered to be the best VN they ever made.

For now: Da Capo 2Hoshizora no Memoria and good old Shuffle series if you're more into moege. If you want some more story you could try Comyu, Tokyo Babel or some of the old classics F/SN, G-Senjou or Sharin.

39 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I strongly suspect you'll enjoy Kindred Spirits. It has an absolutely lovable main character, it's a fantastic game (way up there on my list of favorites), and it has the same lighthearted vibe as Chrono Clock.

Aside from that, give Karakara a try. It's short and sweet and good, and there's a sequel in the works.

Supipara is a good reco as well, but be aware that the translated release only has one route, and the others might come... eventually...

Ho~ Kindred Spirit is different, i'll also give it a try. I hope the MC is loveable as you say :D

I already play Karakara

Thanks for the Recommendation~

28 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

For the future: Keep an eye open for MangaGamer's release of Hapymaher, the title Purple Software released before Chrono Clock and which is widely considered to be the best VN they ever made.

For now: Da Capo 2Hoshizora no Memoria and good old Shuffle series if you're more into moege. If you want some more story you could try Comyu, Tokyo Babel or some of the old classics F/SN, G-Senjou or Sharin.

Yep, i am keeping an eye on Hapymahera already :D

Sharin, i'll also try it.

Hoshizora, Shuffle, Comyu, F/SN, G-Senjou i already played it.

Thanks for the recommendation~

Edited by FakeGodz