Chuusotsu - 1st Graduation by Studio Beast coming to the west via Kickstarter

PhleBuster

Chuusotsu - 1st Graduation is getting a western release by Fruitbat Factory! We have a Prefundia page up for the upcoming Kickstarter project.

It's a new all-ages visual novel by Studio Beast (NSFW link), the circle that made J.Q.V Jinrui Kyuusai-bu ~With Love from Isotope~. Chuusotsu is an HD wide-screen title and it's getting a dual language release (English and Japanese).

This is our first Kickstarter project and we welcome all feedback with open arms!

Here is some art from the game:

ev01a_up.png

ev02_up.png
More Art (spoilered for brevity):

Spoiler

ev03_ed.png

ev13_up.png

Edited by PhleBuster
noticed a typo

guess this was bound to happen, eh? did read it shortly before my mind collapsed and definitely had a blast whilst doing so, quite happy for others being able to experience the same somewhat soon-ish as well. from what i get the whole kickstarter thingy is to bring over an enhanced version (+goodies) of its, isn´t it? anyway hope it does well for you and possibly more to be brought over titles of theirs future-wise wouldn´t be bad either, especially a certain beautifully written jqv.

edit: don´t you ever go mainstream, doujinshi are the industry´s real alpha & omega.

edit2: just noticed that amoeba called malamasala commenting on the prefundia of yours. better not take his simpleminded whatsnot of an opinion as a measurement for the community as a whole, because that´s what it is. neither high res visuals/ famous voice acting, nor ero content which often feels out of place is what should matter most. if the writing is shit, everything is shit. simple as that.

Edited by XReaper

33 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Huh. The art looks very generic, but everything else looks interesting on a first glance, so I'm looking forward for this title.

I would like to say the same thing, but Himawari broke me and I will no longer trust anything 'moe'.

But I'm mildly interested in this, will wait for more non Moogy, non Conjueror and non Hader opinions.

Looks like this VN was quite interesting (It's length was short though), considering that it's got 7.8 average score at VNDB although it's not say much though (One of the voters was moogy who gave another 8 again for this VN after Seabed). Neverthless, I'd quite intersted with this and good luck on the Kickstarter out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for checking out the project, much appreciated! The Kickstarter page has just gone live, and you can get some cool exclusive physical goods there that we'll only be able to produce via the Kickstarter (as well as a big discount on the game!)

• 2 weeks later...

We just added a Thunderclap campaign for Chuusotsu, with a social stretch goal of 100 supporters! If the goal is met and the campaign's successfully funded, a new event CG will be added to the game free of charge!

The best part is that you don't even need to be a backer to help make the game better - all you need to do is support the Thunderclap campaign, which will send a single message from your chosen social media account on May 27th.

• 2 weeks later...

With funding at over 85% and us approaching the final week of the campaign, we updated the stretch goals (making the event CG rewards cheaper) and revealed the remaining stretch goals, including funding for an all-new side story Chuusotsu - 1.5th Graduation: The Moving Castle.

We also already unlocked one free event CG from the Thunderclap campaign, and if we can get 70 more Supporters there in the next 6 days, a second CG will be added too.

Quite a few of our backers have said they come from Fuwa, so... thank you all :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
50 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

This looks lovely... Fruitbat Factory is one of those companies that you can easily forget about, but from time to time they come up with something really sweet and they seem to localize stuff with a lot of care. Nice to have them around. :3

I appreciate Fruitbat because they provide me with doujinge to read.