New to VN's

FallenFew

Hey guys!

Just started to get into VN's when i found this website :)/>. So glad i did. Ive completed: School Days, Saya no Uta, and Clannad. And i am currently playing Wanko to Kurasou and World of Suzumiya haruhi. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i should check out next? =D

I'll just give you some big names that're common around here: "Rewrite"; "Katawa Shoujo" & "Hoshizora no Memoria".

If you liked "Clannad" and want an epic story, go for "Rewrite": it's made by the same people.

If you'd like to see a unique game made by English speakers, try "Katawa Shoujo".

If you'd like cute moe girls and sex tied together with a decent plot, play "Hoshizora no Memoria".

I'll just give you some big names that're common around here: "Rewrite"; "Katawa Shoujo" & "Hoshizora no Memoria".

If you liked "Clannad" and want an epic story, go for "Rewrite": it's made by the same people.

If you'd like to see a unique game made by English speakers, try "Katawa Shoujo".

If you'd like cute moe girls and sex tied together with a decent plot, play "Hoshizora no Memoria".

Alright, cool. Ill defiantly check them out!