Koiken Otome Revive TL Project

Dergonu

7 hours ago, br4zil said:

News? :D

Things are going well. Got an editor onboard, who will start editing soon. We are in the middle of getting him set up with the tools etc at the moment.

Progress wise, things aren't moving super fast, but I make sure there is at least some form of progress every week.

I was planning to get a lot more TLing done during my vacation, but I just really needed some personal time to relax and recover from a long year at uni during these first few weeks.
My vacation is long, so I have plenty of time to get more TLing done in the coming months. The progress will hopefully speed up soon.

On 6/19/2017 at 0:02 AM, Dergonu said:

Things are going well. Got an editor onboard, who will start editing soon. We are in the middle of getting him set up with the tools etc at the moment.

Progress wise, things aren't moving super fast, but I make sure there is at least some form of progress every week.

I was planning to get a lot more TLing done during my vacation, but I just really needed some personal time to relax and recover from a long year at uni during these first few weeks.
My vacation is long, so I have plenty of time to get more TLing done in the coming months. The progress will hopefully speed up soon.

As long as you at least get the 3 new heroines' routes translated eventually, I will be very thankful. I wish you luck in your translations!

16 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

As long as you at least get the 3 new heroines' routes translated eventually, I will be very thankful. I wish you luck in your translations!

Thank you! The three new heroine routes is my priority at the moment.

On that note, I just hit 40% TL on Minato's route. Currently translating the cutest part of her whole route. :P (Already shared this CG on twitter, but for those who do not follow me there:)

Spoiler

05dVams.png

TL: "H-Hello..."

22 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Thank you! The three new heroine routes is my priority at the moment.

On that note, I just hit 40% TL on Minato's route. Currently translating the cutest part of her whole route. :P (Already shared this CG on twitter, but for those who do not follow me there:)

Reveal hidden contents

05dVams.png

TL: "H-Hello..."

I love these kind of tsundere characters! she was so cute in the prequel too!.

Edited by kiabee21

9 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

By the way, I am curious. Will you and the people helping you have a group name eventually, or will you just go as unsong heroes? :P Just a random question.

You can call us "Dergonu-sama and his kawaii crew." :sachi: 

(Serious answer: nah, I don't have any plans to name the group. I don't really see a reason to do so for now at least.) 

25 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

(Serious answer: nah, I don't have any plans to name the group. I don't really see a reason to do so for now at least.) 

Nice name there. Guess I'll use that name one time later.

On 7/3/2017 at 6:10 AM, Dergonu said:

I have the feeling someone is going to update the VNDB with that, just for laughs.

On 7/3/2017 at 7:10 AM, Dergonu said:

On 7/4/2017 at 7:11 PM, Ronnie21093 said:

I have the feeling someone is going to update the VNDB with that, just for laughs.

Maybe not VNDB, but certainly VNTS.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:10 AM, Dergonu said:

(Serious answer: nah, I don't have any plans to name the group. I don't really see a reason to do so for now at least.

That's the funny thing when you don't name your group... people usually decide that for you :wahaha:

I don't think I'm wrong when I say this's already been decided. In community at least. :makina:

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Just stopping by to say that I'm not dead! :P Currently on vacation, and won't be home for about a week at least. Will make a new update sometime when I'm back.

Have a happy holiday there then, and I'll keep waiting in regard of this.

• 2 weeks later...

And we're back.

Okay, time for some real talk.

I am currently very busy IRL. Something has come up that is keeping me rather occupied, and that will be the case for all of August. I'll spare you the details of what this is, but it's very important to me, and takes priority over my hobbies.

Anyways, because of this, I can't get all that much TL work done on this project during this time. And on top of that, I'm going to Japan in September to study abroad, and will be there for half a year. I am not sure how my internet situation will be over there, and I also don't know how much free time I'll have. So, this obviously means, TL progress will start to slow down. A lot.

Now, this does not mean I'm going to abandon this project. I still plan on finishing this, though as you can probably tell, I can't meet a 2017 deadline, since I'll have my hands full for the next 6 months.

For the moment, my plan is this:

I will do my absolute best to get the Minato route fully TLed before I leave for Japan. Or I will at the very least get it finished after a bit of time in Japan. I only have 2700 lines remaining on that, so it won't require all that much time. I will definitely aim for a 2017 release for Minato's route, at the very least.

After that though, I might have to put off the rest of the routes for a while. If I do happen to have a lot of free time in Japan, I'll definitely start TLing when I'm there. But, my studies comes first, so if I find myself with very little free time, I can't exactly throw away my degree just to get this TL done a little faster.

Which means, worst case scenario, Minato's route comes out, and I'll have to put the project on hiatus until Febuary of 2018, when I get back to Norway again.

I don't know what I'll be thinking 6 months from now, but at the moment, I definitely want to finish this project, even if it takes a long time.

I'll keep you updated on how the TL is going throughout of August, and will make one final update before I leave for Japan. (That update will hopefully be me hitting the 100% mark on Minato's route, but I can't make any promises.)

Thanks for sticking with me folks, see you in the next update.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LeonArian said:

Just passing to ask if you're still gonna complete minato's route this year

That was the plan, and I do want to get it done, but uni over here in Japan is keeping my quite busy. 

I'll see what I have time for, and I'll keep the thread updated with what's going on. :) 

I only have 2000 lines to go, so it's just a matter of finding the time to finish it up. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...