What is your most hated anime character?

Igniz

Anime: Yosuga no Sora

Characters: Everyone who was disgusted because of their relationship.

Reason: They were happy together having sex and those characters were very unfriendly about it. No matter what it is, aslong somone doesnt harm anyone they do not have any right to stand in their way.

i wonder if nowadays there is a law in america or europe that opposes incest behavior

makoto wasnt bad at all, all he wanted was to bust :lol:

There's better ways to go on about having sex with several girls other than cheating on your own girlfriend. And then feeling 0 remorse about it.

I hated him for the heartless cheating not because of his inability to control his hormones.

There's better ways to go on about having sex with several girls other than cheating on your own girlfriend. And then feeling 0 remorse about it.

I hated him for the heartless cheating not because of his inability to control his hormones.

wait what? hormones? you mean his natural instincts

wait what? hormones? you mean his natural instincts

Either way it's irrelevant. What he shouldn't have done was cheat on his girlfriend. If he wanted to have sex that bad he could have just broken up. I mean i'd still see him as a douchebag but at least I wouldn't see him as a heartless douchebag.

Either way it's irrelevant. What he shouldn't have done was cheat on his girlfriend. If he wanted to have sex that bad he could have just broken up. I mean i'd still see him as a douchebag but at least I wouldn't see him as a heartless douchebag.

My only problem with Makoto is that he's too average. I want to read a story about interesting people, not random guys you'll find anywhere. I hate average protagonists the most.

School Days is quite interesting because of one aspect, though. A lot of people think "hey, it'd be nice to be in the position of character X, he's so popular with woman, that lucky bastard. I'd do a much better job than him anyway!" and then they throw exactly that kind of person who doesn't care about the consequences of their acts (or is too dumb to notice them- in both cases, a person who is too incompetent to be the hero) as the protagonist.

In fact, I think a lot of people hate makoto because of the fact they'd do the exact same things he did in that situation. And that terrifies them. 

To me he's just "meh, average protag".

My only problem with Makoto is that he's too average. I want to read a story about interesting people, not random guys you'll find anywhere. I hate average protagonists the most.

School Days is quite interesting because of one aspect, though. A lot of people think "hey, it'd be nice to be in the position of character X, he's so popular with woman, that lucky bastard. I'd do a much better job than him anyway!" and then they throw exactly that kind of person who doesn't care about the consequences of their acts (or is too dumb to notice them- in both cases, a person who is too incompetent to be the hero) as the protagonist.

In fact, I think a lot of people hate makoto because of the fact they'd do the exact same things he did in that situation. And that terrifies them. 

To me he's just "meh, average protag".

He doesn't have anything going for him in my opinion. It's like he's on of those non canon male characters they insert in rape doujins just for the sake of a male existing. But opinions are opinions.

Makoto is still not the character I most hate though if that's surprising~

• 2 weeks later...

There are two characters in anime that I REALLY hate 

1-Sugou Nobuyuki (Sword Art Online)

He was a horrible person who had taken 300 SAO players to do

experiments, for the research of mind control technology that he
planed to sell to other country's, He also kidnapped Asuna, and tried to to do pervi things to her in front of Kirito

.275px-Oberon.png

2-Kuradeel (also from SAO)

This guy was always to over protective with Asuna and he would

always say thing about how Kirito is a good for nothing Beater and
how Asuna should stay away from him, and he also tried to kill Kirito I mostly hated his arrogant personalty... Oh and his face too, I just
hated that look he had

300px-Kuradeel.png

• 3 months later...

I don't particularly have a most hated character in anime but I hate certain categories of main characters

1-Whiny average characters ..... ugh they are just too average, they have the spotlight but it is useless with them and they are mostly whiny and can't do shit but crying over the disaster they are in and they don't man up. Examples: Shinji from Evangelion, Makoto Itou from school days

2-Idealist characters ,..... they keep chasing our ideals and probably the whole series is about that which just bores me. Biggest example is Emiya Shirou from fate/stay night..... ugh "Saber, I won't leave the fight to you, you are a girl , I will be the one to fight" "I want to be a superhero and achieve a world where everyone is happy" "I want to save everyone who can be saved" such things just bored me and made me bored especially because I am that kind of idealist IRL ,it made me realize how boring that kind is :v

But there are these characters whom I will hate as long as I live : Sogou Noboyuki from sword art online and our beloved state alchemist : Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist series 

I won't start writing about the reasons I hate these characters cause I would get really tired

Ayumi Takahara from TWGOK 

She was just a pain in the ass the whole time, dragging out the second conquering like that. Shut up, kiss him, and move on.

I'm also not very fond of the typical idiotic anime hero ex. Naruto and Luffy but hate is too strong a word for that. 

Ayumi Takahara from TWGOK

She was just a pain in the ass the whole time, dragging out the second conquering like that. Shut up, kiss him, and move on.

I'm also not very fond of the typical idiotic anime hero ex. Naruto and Luffy but hate is too strong a word for that.

Aww, Ayumi was my 2nd favorite heroine in TWGOK, 2nd only to Chihiro.

Mitsuki Sonoda from Sakura Trick

Her personality alone annoyed me to no end and actually ruined some of my enjoyment of Sakura Trick, but just having a personality that rubs me wrong isn't enough to have me hate them. She's hypocritical and cruel by the end. She starts off by telling her sister that she can't have a girlfriend because it's "not right" and bans them being together alone, but ends up trying to

STEAL that same girl from her sister. How low can you go!? Stealing someone from someone else is already bad enough, but from your own sister makes it go to a whole new level. Add on the hypocrisy of what she's doing and the fact I already extremely disliked her personality/character, I ended up despising her.