What is your most hated anime character?

Igniz

Shinji Ikari from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series and films.
"Convinced himself that he is a total unncessary person, so much that he can't even commit suicide.
I dont want to give any spoiler but if you see Evangelion you will understand the italic text above me.

Picture from the Neon Genesis Evangelion from 1995.

Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.full_.1353773.jp

No...

I hate her.

I think it's just cause I have a personal deep seeded hatred for Tsunderes.

I think i feel gratitude towards her, with out her and Oreimo I wouldn't be playing VN's :P Either that or it would have taken a bit longer for me to be motivated to play one. Not a huge fan of tsundere but she was so cute (^_−)−☆

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Akatsuki Kojou

somehow enduring にじゅうよん episodes of StB has greatly improved my opinion of every other anime in recent memory

so many wasted WAIFUs...

Yuki... Mirai Nikki

Don't get me wrong, I get why he's like that, but he still makes for an unlikable person and you just want him to grow, but well yeah...

Don't be so easy on him. He's the most useless character in all of the anime I've ever watched (even is that's not very much). All he does is complain and be scared and be saved by his obsessive pseudo girlfriend. Mirai Nikki is full of bland characters, but Yuki takes the cake as being a passive protagonist who is only alive because he has a diary predicting him the future of everything and another one telling everything about him every ten minutes and an overpowered sidekick to boot. I dunno who thought that protagonist would be compelling.

I'm not joking when I say that one of the reasons that I quit Mirai Nikki is how incredibly stupid Yukiteru is.

Don't be so easy on him. He's the most useless character in all of the anime I've ever watched (even is that's not very much). All he does is complain and be scared and be saved by his obsessive pseudo girlfriend. Mirai Nikki is full of bland characters, but Yuki takes the cake as being a passive protagonist who is only alive because he has a diary predicting him the future of everything and another one telling everything about him every ten minutes and an overpowered sidekick to boot. I dunno who thought that protagonist would be compelling.

I'm not joking when I say that one of the reasons that I quit Mirai Nikki is how incredibly stupid Yukiteru is.

... but.. Yuno...

aside from the douchebag duo (Makoto and Yukiteru) two that always make me annoyed are:

• The whole cast of OHSHC

Ouran.High.School.Host.Club.240.1554280.

The picture says it all

• The main character from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

I put this guy in the same category as Makoto, although he's not as bad. i just hate his guts

• Finally Miyo Takano from higurashi

Takano.Miyo.240.376614.jpg

She is an absolute bitch and a nutcase, which is shown by the picture. also i dont care about her past, she killed rena so she is a bitch

Shinji Ikari from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series and films.

"Convinced himself that he is a total unncessary person, so much that he can't even commit suicide.

I dont want to give any spoiler but if you see Evangelion you will understand the italic text above me.

Picture from the Neon Genesis Evangelion from 1995.

Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.full_.1353773.jp

This. So much this.