I have a fetish for Maledom.

VaroOP

Well guys so I mostly read the VNs that are highly recommended on these forums. For example, Sharin no Kuni, Grisaia, G-senjou no maou,etc. But now I am looking for something which is a mix of a good story and maledom (during H-scenes only is fine too). The best example of this that comes to mind is Majikoi. Yamato is a total bed-yakuza and the plot that the VN follows isnt all that bad.  
Thank you in advance. 

If you're into the style, Sengoku Rance certainly fits the bill. I would also put Black Bunny and Black Bunny 2 in a similar class. Koihime Musou as well. Don't discount their stories of any of these as they are quite good. Kyonyuu Fantasy is another good one too. Little Nukige-ish but a really good story for that type of VN.

Hope this helps

start annoying mg for their aparent lack of interest in localising waffle´s yabai! for whatever invalid and non comprehensive reasons. 
& nah the former ocassionally doing some of amenonuboko´s works is no good either, granted most males are the dominant species in there, BUT at the same time almost all female swines do sound like them suffering from bloody hemorrhoids. simply disgusting. not even to mention their titles being utmost garbage tier.
other than that, and in case your fine with japanese works turned into nothing but whiteghetto movies on a literary level, go ahead try reading clockup´s eu4ea.

Edited by XReaper

I mean, femdom is a thing, so I can see why you'd want to use it as a gender-specific tag. It looks weirder than t honestly should look, maybe because of the insistence of the English language that the male be the generic.

With that said, the code word thing was totally my first thought too.

On 3/21/2017 at 6:39 AM, sanahtlig said:

'Maledom'.  Is this the latest code word for rape games?

Well I picked this tag from another website. Maledom in my mind refers to something like the H-scenes we have in Majikoi. ( except the route where tsubame leads in majikoi s)
If you want I can post a link to a certain doujinshi that was tagged with maledom and you can see for yourself thats its not a code word for rape at the very least.  

PS : I hate rape so I wasn't asking for that. Otherwise I would be straight forward with it. 

Edited by VaroOP