help with eroge h mo game

Katzu

• 3 years later...
On 3/21/2017 at 8:50 PM, Huang Ling Yin said:

try this

in case that doesnt work, try this  but you need to compile it first

Older thread, but I'm literally so happy I could cry! Thank you so much! The ozmafia tool works perfectly to extract and insert the scripts from the .ybn files. I was struggling a bit after getting the .ybn files from the .ypf and progvian's tool wouldn't work correctly as the translated folder was just a copy of the .ybn files. But this extracted the .txt files perfectly! I was semi scared I was gonna have to give up on anything YU-RIS related

Edited by VampAyano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2020 at 5:25 AM, VampAyano said:

Older thread, but I'm literally so happy I could cry! Thank you so much! The ozmafia tool works perfectly to extract and insert the scripts from the .ybn files. I was struggling a bit after getting the .ybn files from the .ypf and progvian's tool wouldn't work correctly as the translated folder was just a copy of the .ybn files. But this extracted the .txt files perfectly! I was semi scared I was gonna have to give up on anything YU-RIS related

I know I already messaged you but I'll post here too. Can you give a link to that ozmafia tool you're using?

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/5/2020 at 15:25, VampAyano said:

Hilo más antiguo, ¡pero estoy literalmente tan feliz que podría llorar! ¡Muchas gracias! La herramienta ozmafia funciona perfectamente para extraer e insertar los scripts de los archivos .ybn. Estaba luchando un poco después de obtener los archivos .ybn del .ypf y la herramienta de progvian no funcionaba correctamente ya que la carpeta traducida era solo una copia de los archivos .ybn. ¡Pero esto extrajo los archivos .txt perfectamente! Estaba medio asustado de tener que renunciar a cualquier cosa relacionada con YU-RIS.

Hola tengo una duda, pudiste volver a empaquetar todos los archivos YBN en un archivo YPF?, yo al tratar de volver a empaquetarlos me salta que necesito un código y versión del archivo