Phantom vs. I-9029/Reiji vs. Yuuji

acbaracuda

DISCLAIMER: This discussion can contain spoilers. Feel free to live if you haven't seen Phantom Requiem of the Phantom and the Grisaia trilogy (Kajitsu, Meikyuu and Rakuen).

Hi! I just thought that this would be an interesting match-up. Two broken people, a natural born killer who got into the underworld by chance and government agent and once a child murderer controlled by a terrorist who actually can't kill anything unless he's hypnotized (and a sexual monster with a lot of stamina), each deported in a city and having the mission to defeat each other. Who do you think will win?

I'd say Yuuji with a sniper rifle, even odds with a knife, and Reiji without a doubt when it comes to handguns, assault rifles, or submachineguns.  Equal with traps too.  If they had their chosen weapons... it could go either way.  If Yuuji got the drop on him, he could definitely take out Reiji, but if things got in the close+medium range, it would probably go in Reiji's favor.

Edit: If it was in the wilds rather than a city, Yuuji all the way.  Reiji is a city boy to the core. 

Edit2: It would be interesting if they got vehicles involved... also, Reiji is unlikely to fail to shoot due to civilian presence, whereas Yuuji probably would.  For better or worse, Yuuji has a conscience left, lol.

Edited by Clephas